Freight liner Leeds

Well as old jd says its a ■■■■ HOLE, rules are made for the fun and the ques are made for a joke, most are ex drivers on the lifters etc as jd will agree with me they have turned into the worst people they could change into, one set of lazy,lazy,lazy,lazy,lazy ***ts, best advise KEEP AWAY from f.liner leeds!! so glad i got out of there just like our jd, what a relife it is to be away from those idiots and manegment well need we say MORE!!!

steve_24v:

jessicas dad:
i know all about freightliner leeds as i used to drive for them :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: and it was the [zb] company ive ever driven for.

Well on the welsh side the job’s a good 'un :wink:

depends on what you want. when i was driving for a living i wanted to be away tramping but when i got married that came to an end. starting at freightliner was a culture shock :open_mouth: :open_mouth: the money was better than i was on but the bonus system was a complete fix. all the leeds drivers do is go as far to the west as manchester, east hull, south doncaster and the north newcastle but most of the work was keighley and bradford… so boring.
its not what i wanted out of the job, i like the thought of life on the open road not sitting in a queue for 2 hours then driving to bradford then sitting there for another 2 hours then back to the crane for another 2 hrs… boring. if there was port work involved the job would have been loads better. all the trucks are taxed cheaply so that they cant do port work in fact only 3 lorries in leeds are taxed to go to port. in 3 years that i had one of the port trucks i only went about 4 times. if you did do a night out it took about 3 months of fighting for your money. f/liner have killed the job dead they have ground everybody right into the ground. another thing is if it suits you is that you can toss it off like you wouldnt belive nobody watchs what you do you can go to a job in leeds and then go home toddle back into the yard at 3 ish and nobody would bat an eyelid. there are loads of stories about drivers going to the gym everyday or swimming in between jobs and nobody cares.

jessicas dad:
and nobody cares.

Yep, that about sums it up :laughing:

I agree it’s a culture shock after being on the road but I stand by it being a good 'un down here.

The lads at our depot are a good crack, office and freight. You can have as little or as much work as you want when it there, with times to suit, n/o if wanted. And yes, we don’t go far :stuck_out_tongue:

What I do like is it’s totally hassle free, and I mean totally, not many jobs you can say that about :wink: