freight exchange sites

Hi,have been an owner driver for the last 28years,and suddenly find myself with no work.Has anybody had any dealings with any of the freight exchange sites,in particular ‘Haulage Exchange’, or can anybody recomend any?Im operating an 18t Volvo FM rigid box with tuck under tailift,and can carry 9ton,16 pallets,or 20 euros.I’ve been working for the same company for the last 15 years,and they’ve just been taken over…Im based in Bucks just in case I’m exactly what youre looking for!

I’ve never used the haulage side but was one of the original members of Courier Exchange.( We only run Sprinter vans now)
It’s a very good networking and information tool, you can get some decent backloads and good contacts but it CAN’T be relied on for regular outgoing work I’m afraid. It is quite expensive if not used to it’s full potential to!
Obviously courier work changes quicker than general haulage and can be last minute ad-hoc but we found if you didn’t keep an eye on the website or answer the text alerts quickly, the job was gone.