Freight exchange in europe/uk

Hi there,

Maybe someone can recommend a freight exchange web page or something like that in Europe or England? Any information would be useful to me.
And sorry for my grammar mistakes and for my post if is it in wrong thread.
Thanks in advance

A.

ahrunaz:
Hi there,

Maybe someone can recommend a freight exchange web page or something like that in Europe or England? Any information would be useful to me.
And sorry for my grammar mistakes and for my post if is it in wrong thread.
Thanks in advance

A.

There are tonnes of pages - shiply, truckspace etc. - make sure you read the small print before signing up and paying for anything (i.e check how up to date their load-listing is and how many members there are of the site (usually tells alot about the service).

Try:

Haulage Exchange, TimoCom or Trans.eu which i’ve found to be good (but obviously need the whole o.licence accreditation process first).

Good luck :slight_smile:

thanks for you reply:)
aamm… I tried those. So that’s why I’m asking who knows better about those web sites. Because there’s so many scams. Sometimes you just pay for nothing…

Use to use teleroute upto 5/6 years ago was ok for backloads from eu back to uk

Timocom was ok for same thing but at time was better than teleroute
In germany italy

Haulage exchange good for uk only work not eu work
But if you a eu operater or big company alot on their wont give you the work to start with

gettin-on:

In germany italy

But if you a eu operater or big company alot on their wont give you the work to start with

I use to use them, but can prove very expensive, you pay per view or used to, I don’t even know if teletroute still exists.

I will tell you this, the only company guaranteed payment is the one you use to get a load.

Do your homework before doing any work for any company advertising loads on these sites. D&B is a good place to start.

routier:

gettin-on:

In germany italy

I use to use them, but can prove very expensive, you pay per view or used to, I don’t even know if teletroute still exists.

I will tell you this, the only company guaranteed payment is the one you use to get a load.

Do your homework before doing any work for any company advertising loads on these sites. D&B is a good place to start.

Teleroute did change to fix fee last time i had it but as said was5 yrs ago

Agree with credit checks there were a few bedroom forwarders on there few tears back

thank you so much for the quick answers. I was wondering maybe someone knows how much they pay per mile from/to UK to/from EU on haulageexchange.co.uk? or what the rate prevailing at the moment? thanks in advance.

ahrunaz:
thank you so much for the quick answers. I was wondering maybe someone knows how much they pay per mile from/to UK to/from EU on haulageexchange.co.uk? or what the rate prevailing at the moment? thanks in advance.

Rate isn’t set by the exchange rate is given by the company posting the loads on there, rates will vary depending on co posting load

aa… okay, thanks for that.
And anyway there is no such thing like fixed price? let’s say 1 euro per mile with full load and without load 0.80p/euro if you need to travel to the pic up point?

thanks again for everything.

These web sites only provide one way work for your trailer & they only put you in touch with the company advertising the load on their web site, that is the service charge you pay them for.

It is the company posting the load who will pay you & they will only pay you from collection point to delivery point, they will not pay your empty running (bless) it’s up to you wether you can make it pay with your empty running.

If you just want traction work in Europe for buttons then try LK Walters, I think they do advertise one way loads as well which may pay better.

ahrunaz:
aa… okay, thanks for that.
And anyway there is no such thing like fixed price? let’s say 1 euro per mile with full load and without load 0.80p/euro if you need to travel to the pic up point?

thanks again for everything.

Plenty of companies out there that will give you those rates, Whether you will make any money or be in business long at those rates is a different story!! 86ppm loaded!! do you have a truck or a transit van?

edwardj:
Plenty of companies out there that will give you those rates, Whether you will make any money or be in business long at those rates is a different story!! 86ppm loaded!! do you have a truck or a transit van?

I’ve got curtainsider semi-trailer truck;/ so I’am just wondering how much I can get per mile.

Thanks!

ahrunaz:

edwardj:

I’ve got curtainsider semi-trailer truck;/ so I’am just wondering how much I can get per mile.

Thanks!

Rates will vary from Job to Job ie I have a Job to cover for tomorrow that is going from Daventry to hemel and barking 98 miles that I am paying £300 on thats £3 pm but some are less some are more!

Hi
Try X4 FREIGHT need proof of insurance Operators Licence etc crap money going out to Europe but decent coming back to the UK and will pay ferry

86 p a mile just shows what we are up against
My mate gets mode than that for a transit van

Cant do everything on mileage alone

FREDERICK:
Hi
Try X4 FREIGHT need proof of insurance Operators Licence etc crap money going out to Europe but decent coming back to the UK and will pay ferry

Decent if they in the dire or a shortage of trucks to liad back in on imports
Rest of time i e found themto be as bad as lkw and the likes

There export rates i get more to go tolondon than they pay to belgium /paris
But they not the only ones