Free to good home....

I’ve just treated myself to some new work trousers, four pairs to be exact, well as a my newly self employed status allows me to offset the purchase against tax liabilities I thought it rude not to.
Anyway, I now have four pairs of pre worn, clean, washed work trousers in black, size 38w 33l
Thinking of putting a flyer on the drivers notice board at work along the lines of:
“Tired of coming to work dressed like you’ve just come from “The Jungle” at Calais?,
your dirty grey jogging bottoms getting too shiney and bobbled?
Then take advantage of my free offer!”
Trouble is they may clash with the dirty Puma trainers, no safety boot nonsense here and the navy blue hoodie will have to go too

give it 10 mins and conor will be along telling you how your going to jail and cant pass go!

war1974:
give it 10 mins and conor will be along telling you how your going to jail and cant pass go!

I’d love to but I can’t disagree with the point about grey jogging bottoms usually coupled with a hi-viz that’s been dragged over the fifth wheel a few times before being put on and making sure they do a good job of greasing up the drivers seat so they can get in and out easier.

I work for one of the few agencies that give their drivers a proper full uniform however most don’t and “baggy arse jogging bottom man” is a too common sight amongst some of the older agency drivers.

I used to claim for work ware when working PAYE

one of my pet hates those grey jogging bottoms :imp:

Wow! I’m nowhere near that tall!!