Free stuff!

Hi all,

Having now passed my C, C+E and CPC module 4 and yet still being a relatively new member of the forum i’d like to give a little something back and hopefully help someone else on their way to fulfilling their dream!

I have the LGV / PCV theory test DVD thingy (brought last year so it is the 2014 edition as far as I am aware) and the DVSA driver CPC handbook - both free to a good home just PM me if you want them and I will chuck them in the post :slight_smile:

IMAG0358.jpg

Hi James, do you still have the study material?
i’m in the process of starting out in my class c training…still waiting on licence coming back…thats 5 weeks now.

I would pay you the postage then pass the book and cd on to another learner when i’m done.

Thanks…

Good effort james…very sporting of you.

intertoto:
Hi James, do you still have the study material?
i’m in the process of starting out in my class c training…still waiting on licence coming back…thats 5 weeks now.

I would pay you the postage then pass the book and cd on to another learner when i’m done.

Thanks…

Sorry mate but someone beat you to it - maybe we could start something here though? Am sure there must be lots of people out there who have passed recently and held on to training material that, realistically, they aren’t going to use again. Why not put it to good use and give someone else a leg up? :slight_smile:

■■■■ :smiley:

Thanks anyway James, you’re a gentleman.

James1985:
maybe we could start something here though? Am sure there must be lots of people out there who have passed recently and held on to training material that, realistically, they aren’t going to use again. Why not put it to good use and give someone else a leg up

I agree

PERHAPS ADMIN COULD CONSIDER A STICKY FOR THIS :bulb: :bulb: :question: :question:

TITLED - FREE USED THEORY MATERIAL …

One more thought …

Perhaps those that have no more use for such material could consider donating it to the school they trained with so that school could hand it free to others :bulb:

Best place is in the Sale or Swap thread … the giver just needs to put a date in the title with what’s going then change the title to GONE when its gone …

Thanks again James and when im done with it ill offer it on too to the next up and comming driver .

Nice to see this lads. When I was in the military,we looked after our own.

Good to see that a similar scene is happening here. If you have any £20 notes that you no longer need James,i will accommodate these gladly…