Free parking - telford Shropshire tonight

Hi

I need somewhere to park tonight but must be free or cheap (boss doesn’t pay for overnight parking).

Will be heading in from m6 onto m54

Cheers

Just google maps street view on you phone near your tip to see if you can park outside, abracadabra!

Silver_Surfer:
Just google maps street view on you phone near your tip to see if you can park outside, abracadabra!

Nothing like teaching someone to ■■■■ eggs lol

madmackem:
Hi

I need somewhere to park tonight but must be free or cheap (boss doesn’t pay for overnight parking).

Will be heading in from m6 onto m54

Cheers

Try www.hgvparking.com there quite good

Our non travelling/travelling friends were on stafford park ind estate last Friday so may still be there, just so you know.

theres your answer then. Stafford park ind est....it is. hopefully,during the night youll get all your derv nicked,and next time your boss might want to think about coughing up for his drivers to park somewhere decent at night.

Head for Halesfield Industrial Estate… Best place is Halesfield 9…dead end just past the Daf dealer…or Halesfield 25, behind Weber…

Alternatively come off at J4… turn right, and there’s a layby on your left by the lake.

Those travellers go from one industrial estate to the other. I’ve seen them on Stafford park, Horton wood and halesfield.

Provided you choose one where they’re not there, it’ll be a quiet night 100%.

Yeah, it’s weird that Telford estate, just loads & loads of cris crossing roads, you should have plenty of options where Kate suggested if its the one I’m thinking of.

Stafford Park 18 is the cul-de-sac with the Dekura upvc recycling place at the end. It’s pretty good for there being quite a bit of coming and going with deliveries and night-shift workers down that road.