Free Online Computer Backup

thought you guys may appreciate this. I have been looking for some online storage for a while now and these guys came highly recommended and at the moment they are giving away 2GB of storage free !!!

Click https://mozy.com/?ref=GD5FSH

Great for those files that you wouldn’t want to loose if the dreaded crash screen appears on your PC. pretty much configures itself and will save pics, music, contacts, favorites etc etc etc

Means you can also see files on any PC by logging onto the net. So if you r away from home and want a file its at hand

Very easy to use (if I can use it anyone can)

I got me a Gmail (Googlemail) account which also has 2Gb of free storage. I then emailed my address book and favourites to myself, along with a ZIP file of some of our kids/important photo’s etc.

At least if the house burns down with all posesiions inside . . . . . . I can still find my favourite websites!! :laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:
I got me a Gmail (Googlemail) account…

Marcus, how did you manage to get that? I thought it was by special invite or something!! Google site seems to indicate that they are only available that way or by text phone request but you have to live in the USA, Australia and a few other non European places to do that?

Cheers, bullitt.

I’m with AOL so, with anything important, I email it to myself as an attachment, and then store it on AOL.

Great for storing photographs of furniture, or anything of value should the house burn down.
:wink:

bullitt:

marcustandy:
I got me a Gmail (Googlemail) account…

Marcus, how did you manage to get that? I thought it was by special invite or something!!

True. I may have a spare invite if you PM me your email addy. :wink:

While we’re on the subject of Gmail, they also offer a ‘calendar’ facility, quite similar to (XP Office 2003) Outlook. It does however, have one or two advantages over Outlook and once again, is available wherever you log-on to the internet. Extremely handy for me just now . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .