FREE MONEY!

Now that I have your attention, here’s a link to a little diary thing I’ve knocked up over on the ex pats forum :wink:

http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68008

Well I never, I always assumed Rob was short for Robert, not Roberta, still, that’s a nice arse you’ve got there Roberta :wink:

Enjoyed the read NMM although some pics of that vast country wouldn’t have gone amiss!

P.S. What’s a plow? :stuck_out_tongue:

A plow is the dumbed down version of a plough 44TT, I sometimes slip into Americanisms, heard myself saying aloominum the other day :unamused: :laughing:

newmercman:
A plow is the dumbed down version of a plough 44TT, I sometimes slip into Americanisms, heard myself saying aloominum the other day :unamused: :laughing:

Were you stroking the Ducknosaur at the time, shiny wheels,big stacks,all that chrome,suit you sir,aloominum,buttoned leather,oh,breathing heavily,kleenex at the ready ? Oh err missus :laughing: :laughing: PAL :exclamation:

flat to the mat:
Were you stroking the Ducknosaur,breathing heavily,kleenex at the ready ? Oh err PAL :laughing: :laughing:

There you go, fixed that one for you too :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

flat to the mat:
Were you stroking the Ducknosaur,breathing heavily,kleenex at the ready ? Oh err PAL :laughing: :laughing:

There you go, ■■■■■■ that one for you too :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :laughing:

Beware Mr Wells,your sins will catch up with you :exclamation: :exclamation: Maybe not today,maybe not tomorrow,but I WILL dIscover the art of doctoring posts.Bar=steward . :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: