Free magazines

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Free magazines ,please come fetch the lot FREE ,pm me if you like :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Free magazines ,please come fetch the lot FREE ,pm me if you like :smiley:

Fair play to you hope they go to good home. Cheers Paul

If you get no takers on here Dan try the Ecclesbourne Railway, I pass all mine onto Peak Rail at Matlock station and they are always pleased to get them.

Pete.

windrush:
If you get no takers on here Dan try the Ecclesbourne Railway, I pass all mine onto Peak Rail at Matlock station and they are always pleased to get them.

Pete.

These are good clean reading Pete ,not like yours :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

PM sent Dan

If cockney pete doesn’t have them then I will if they’re still about.

Sorry all they went straight away .

That’s earned you points with her ladyship!
Now to start on all that scrap metal. :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

She hasn’t found all those , erm other magazines yet , they’re safely stashed in the garage .

Underneath old cardboard boxes with “Foden Parts” scrawled on them. :wink:

rigsby:

Retired Old ■■■■:

She hasn’t found all those , erm other magazines yet , they’re safely stashed in the garage .

Well Dave, there may be pics of trucks on those magazine covers but who’s to say just what lurks beneath? :open_mouth: :wink:

Pete.

windrush:

rigsby:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Well Dave, there may be pics of trucks on those magazine covers but who’s to say just what lurks beneath? :open_mouth: :wink:

Pete.

Yeah it’s not really trucking ,it’s *ucking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rigsby:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Windrush is tall enough to read the top shelf magazines without getting them down :laughing: :blush:

I’ve got to that age where I feel sorry for the poor girls , they can’t afford any warm clothes .

Eh riggers what’s happening with the lorry park ?