Free Kenworth Keyring

premiercareemail.kenworth.com/Register.asp

Country is Englands etc, not UK.

:smiley:

Jst filled it all in but i,ll eat my hat if it ever arrives.

Nice Key Ring :slight_smile:

Such a shame the trucks are rubbish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pat, I see you are still at it. with Kenworth being the best truck in the WORLD. John T

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: @ John :smiley:

Where have you been mate :question:

Well, we’ll see!

been real busy Pat, trying to make as much as I can before I retire at the end of this year. I found some one to buy my “KENWORTH” and Trailer, so I through in the contract I have with General Tire. (27 years). I figured 50 years is long enough to be driving, it don;t get any better.what with all the new rules and regs, they keep coming up with. how is Cliff doing? were those Photo’s of your dad recent and taken over here, he looked like he was pretty happy, grinning away. take care John.

I’m asking for a pete one :laughing:

What photos of my Dad :question: :question: :question:
He’d never come over here, last flight he took was in a Dakota in WW2 Burma, I told him planes are far more advanced now and he said “I know, I know, … They have seats in now don’t they” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL@Pat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat are you kidding me? in your photos I thought you said here is one of you your sister and dad. or maybe I am getting senile, I guess to many miles bouncing up and down the road has screwed up my nut and ■■■■■■■■. did you check out that B.B.C web site yet .? its interesting some of those ww2 war stories.

www.bbc.co.uk/ww2/

John.

John T:
Pat are you kidding me? in your photos I thought you said here is one of you your sister and dad. or maybe I am getting senile, I guess to many miles bouncing up and down the road has screwed up my nut and ■■■■■■■■. did you check out that B.B.C web site yet .? its interesting some of those ww2 war stories.

www.bbc.co.uk/ww2/

John.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
The roads must be really rough out there! :wink:

yep, some of the roads a bridges are a little on the rough side. there is one bridge just before you get to Barstow Calif, that bounces you up and down pretty good, people go to Disney land and pay good money for a ride like that, and here we are getting it all for free///. I feel sorry for the little fat girls that drive over it, parts of there anatomy (top half) really take a beating. I hear they have to wear a special bra when they go Trucking. ha ha ha .take care.

John T

My keyring came in the post this morning! :open_mouth:

Read this

Andyroo Posted--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My keyring came in the post this morning!

checked the post and yep mine is here too :smiley: :smiley:

Mine arrived too!

So, Jammymutt, will you be posting a pic of you eating your hat? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I forgot all about this, mine aint here yet though.

Ive not had mine :frowning:

Then again Ive not had a lot of things in the post! 2 missing CD’s in the last month and a few other things… Grrr!

Then again theres no mail here today

getting things down to a more mundane level,how do you get a iveco key ring.

jammymutt:

Jan TH.!!
My Peterbilt keyring arrived today!!
Oh ye of little faith.
regards derek