Free HGV licences Gloucestershire and Wiltshire Area

Hi,
I have herd of a few HGV firms that pay for your licence as long as you commit yourself to the company for a year or so, does anybody know of any lorry firms that still do this in the Gloucestershire and Wiltshire area or is there any companies out the there in particular that do it anyway? I have herd that DHL might do it?

Framptons transport at Shepton Mallet train new drivers and put them through all lorry licence tests, Gregory transport bought the firm.
There is a recuitment open day on 30/5/15 from 09.00 to 13.00 at Crown industrial estate. You can ask all the questions then.
Or phone 01749 333 400 for an application form.

In Keynsham try IJ Mgill transport, they may assist with your questions.
They need local, day runs, night shift, and long distance drivers of all size vehicles.
And David Hathaway transport in Yate.
Wrings transport Longwell Green.
Massey Wilcox transport at Avonmouth and Chilcompton.
DJB Wilmots transport at Shepton.
JC Dean bulk haulage Calne.
JR Harding transport Frome.
Arla transport,Westbury milk dairy.
Sparks transport Glastonbury.
Nectar imports transport Mere.
Gch transport Westbury,Glen Charles Harding.
Somerset recycling,collecting plastic boxes.

Downtons are doing an apprentiship type thing.Where your put through your licences…Think you have to be between 18 & 24 though…Look on there website.

Wring in longwell green■■?
Don’t you mean Savile freights

Yes, Savile in Longwell Green.

daftvader:
Downtons are doing an apprentiship type thing.Where your put through your licences…Think you have to be between 18 & 24 though…Look on there website.

There are also looking for Class C drivers who want to upgrade to CE. And that doesn’t seem to have an age limit.

glosjobs.co.uk/manual-trades … /gj328197/

glosjobs.co.uk/manual-trades … /gj328201/

Oh…Did’nt see that…But an idea for someone looking too upgrade.

daftvader:
Oh…Did’nt see that…But an idea for someone looking too upgrade.

It probably explains the Downton Rigid I saw the other day.

If thinking of relocating,Knights of Old train up new drivers.Wellingborough area.

Ok cheers guys, I will take a look