FREE - Fresnel safety lens # order before end 2015

Ok ladies and gentlemen,
don`t say you never get owt for free. :grimacing:
Log on to this website and claim your Free fresnel lens before the end of 2015 .
The website is multi lingual GB/E/PL/I/D / & F .
Tiz aimed at those whose steering wheel may be on another side visiting Eu -UK.
Order now and enjoy your free xmas pressie. :wink:
lens-tech.com/lhd/uk/

Cheers for that, I needed a new one as mine has lost the will to stick. Saved a couple of quid :slight_smile:

your welcome :wink:

Surprises me how many LHD donā€™t have one of these. For what reason and why would someone choose not to have oneā€¦surely an extra place to see a motorist or cyclist is never a bad thing? I take it by looking at that page they no longer put them on trucks arriving at the ports (sure I saw that on the news once that they were putting them on foreign trucks on arrival)

They were doing them at the ports, think they is a bit busy currently checking for & keeping track of migrant stowaway clandestine`s :open_mouth:

KarlM:
Surprises me how many LHD donā€™t have one of these. For what reason and why would someone choose not to have oneā€¦surely an extra place to see a motorist or cyclist is never a bad thing? I take it by looking at that page they no longer put them on trucks arriving at the ports (sure I saw that on the news once that they were putting them on foreign trucks on arrival)

A lot have not got them because they have a camera either on the step or on the mirror arm, they obviously give a better view than a frezzy. I used to have both just to cover every angle.

Iā€™d go with no fresnel (or equivalent/better) you get sent back on the next ferry at your own cost unless you buy one :smiling_imp:

Oh for the record ā€˜nothingā€™ is free someone always pays, In this case the British taxpayer ā€œfor the greater goodā€ :smiley:

Iā€™ll bollock Mr Higgins if heā€™s in tomorrow giving stuff away ā€œfreeā€ ā€˜to the loadedā€™ :smiling_imp: