Free dash cams

D.Thompson:

Jeezus, do you just reply to a post without actually reading it and taking it in??

Chill out ffs why get so worked up over a post in a forum as I said I’m my last post we are never going to agree and it’s obvious we are not.

There is no point in discussing it further as you are just going to repeat what you have alread posted many times and my reply will be the same.

Have s good day.

Well chilled mate thanks all the same, not ‘worked up’ in the slightest in fact…, but maybe getting slightly agitated because you just jump in with the same old crack after not reading what I have actually said. So I know too well your reply will be the same as you say…as well as maybe your propensity to insist on having the LAST word. :neutral_face:

Happy crimefighting. :wink:

robroy:

D.Thompson:

Jeezus, do you just reply to a post without actually reading it and taking it in??

Chill out ffs why get so worked up over a post in a forum as I said I’m my last post we are never going to agree and it’s obvious we are not.

There is no point in discussing it further as you are just going to repeat what you have alread posted many times and my reply will be the same.

Have s good day.

Well chilled mate thanks all the same, not ‘worked up’ in the slightest in fact…, but maybe getting slightly agitated because you just jump in with the same old crack after not reading what I have actually said. So I know too well your reply will be the same as you say…as well as maybe your propensity to insist on having the LAST word. :neutral_face:

So you agree you are getting worked up over something as trivial as a thread in a little old truckers forum because I keep saying the same thing well that ain’t going to change so chill out sad lad it’s not worth getting worked up over.

D.Thompson:

robroy:

D.Thompson:

Have s good day.

So you agree you are getting worked up over something as trivial as a thread in a little old truckers forum because I keep saying the same thing well that ain’t going to change so chill out sad lad it’s not getting worked up over.

Omg you were so eager to get that out you posted it twice…and it’s me who is getting worked up?? :laughing:
Btw…‘‘sad lad’’…Seriously mate? :unamused:
:laughing:

robroy:
Omg you were so eager to get that out you posted it twice…and it’s me who is getting worked up?? :laughing:

I am sat in my cab with the air con on full and I couldn’t be more chilled I don’t get worked up over someone disagreeing with my point of view in a thread in a little old truckers forum life is way too short…

Deleted

Bully for you :neutral_face: …, enjoy the rest of your day.