Free costa coffee!

Everybody so excited something free the best way at looking at it is, its part of your weekly wages so as well as your night out money you can add this to what you think your making, put it on top of your 8 quid a hour and then it might make you feel better about working 2 days for the price of 1
You actually pull off the motorway to get a free coffee
Very sad

idrive:
Costa coffee machines at the services are 100% free today.
According to the WHSmith woman it’s nationwide at all machines.
Fill your boots

Yep fill yer guts with poor quality shiny bean weasel ■■■■.Even free its too expensive.

Own Account Driver:

dieseldog999:

maga:
Driving to the gym today every man and his dog was walking around with a costa :laughing: I go into the co op and the queue is nearly out the door waiting for the machine! sad [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

+1
these are the same sad cretins that queue up for 4 hours the night before petrol does up 2p per gallon…and no i never do,nor did i bother with a costa today either. :slight_smile:
on a different note,just use the machine twice to fill a large cup to the brim and bin the overspill before paying… :wink:

Watching the budget to see how many pence booze, ■■■■ and petrol were going to go up used to be some weird national hobby but no-one seems to give a [zb] now.

^^^^^^^^^^^
most likely similar to being a rent boy.
after being constantly shafted every day,then after a while your bum just goes numb and your not aware of it anymore and just accept your lot.

dieseldog999:

Own Account Driver:

dieseldog999:

maga:
Driving to the gym today every man and his dog was walking around with a costa :laughing: I go into the co op and the queue is nearly out the door waiting for the machine! sad [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

+1
these are the same sad cretins that queue up for 4 hours the night before petrol does up 2p per gallon…and no i never do,nor did i bother with a costa today either. :slight_smile:
on a different note,just use the machine twice to fill a large cup to the brim and bin the overspill before paying… :wink:

Watching the budget to see how many pence booze, ■■■■ and petrol were going to go up used to be some weird national hobby but no-one seems to give a [zb] now.

^^^^^^^^^^^
most likely similar to being a rent boy.
after being constantly shafted every day,then after a while your bum just goes numb and your not aware of it anymore and just accept your lot.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Breaking news : The Guardian is reporting that PM Boris Johnson is being accused of taking a cup of coffee from a Costa Coffee Machine yesterday morning without paying … Costa say no crime was commited … John McDonnell has said this is typical Tory self entitlement and that coffee could of gone to a homeless person … Jo Swinson has called for a public enquiry … Jeremy Corbyn has insisted that the Prime Minister must resign … Caroline Lucas of The Green Party accuses the PM of ignoring climate change and insisted that the PM should of bought a £15 fair trade vegan friendly extra skinny dairy free latte topped with volcanic ash sprinkles … Greta Thunberg was unavailable for comment as a there had not been enough time to prepare a script … the Met Police are investigating these claims…

brilliant ! (and possibly true) you plonker… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

m.a.n rules:
brilliant ! (and possibly true) you plonker… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1.credit where credits due…excellent… :smiley: