Free coffee again..

Free coffee again tomorrow( 9th) at Moto for truckers and van drivers,was put on there Facebook page about an hour ago…

Don’t get in robroy’s way :smiley:

Beau Nydel:
Don’t get in robroy’s way :smiley:

I’m getting a reputation as coffee head. (Don’t answer with the obvious…starting with D :laughing: )
Thanks for the heads up yorkielad. :bulb:

i used to deliver fuel to msa’s , and was usually offerd a free coffee, i usually refused, cos it is pish,

Btw don’t tell dozy, he gets a bit irate at me when he hears I take full advantage of an MSA offer, when I never park there. :smiley:

robroy:
Btw don’t tell dozy, he gets a bit irate at me when he hears I take full advantage of an MSA offer, when I never park there. :smiley:

Yes like the ■■■■■■■ who never use Carlisle truck stop , rugby etc because they don’t eat that ■■■■ , they bring there food with them , now it’s free there having 2 / 3 meals a day , que my mate who orders his meal then asks for 4 bottles of coke when most normal people have 1 , gready ■■■■ , fat ■■■■ must of put on 3 stone since March
& no I didn’t know , so drove straight past toddington as wanted to get down to London before traffic , thought I’d get there but you know what
It’s like at 59 , when you need to go you got to go so had to run cross legged across London gateway lorry park & paid I guess £3 for a costa
But I get a free one tomorrow

E4BB3A4B-A618-4774-96A5-CE25BCDECC33.jpeg

Elbows in, Free stuff…

So dozy was in London when a crane fell over-obviously only a coincidence :smiley:

Got 4 in between setting off from Carnforth and pulling off M5 for Swindon…Forton, Knutsford, Hilton Park, then one after a break at Frankley…(yeh ok, I know free latte/greedy ■■■■ :blush: )
I was buzzing like a neurotic ninja by 12 o clock with all that caffeine ]…and ■■■■■■■ like a racehorse. :unamused: :laughing:

robroy:
Got 4 in between setting off from Carnforth and pulling off M5 for Swindon…Forton, Knutsford, Hilton Park, then one after a break at Frankley…(yeh ok, I know free latte/greedy [zb] :blush: )
I was buzzing like a neurotic ninja by 12 o clock with all that caffeine ]…and ■■■■■■■ like a racehorse. :unamused: :laughing:

Didn’t manage to get one myself,had a bit of chasing about to do and needed to get done early So took a flask and bent rules a little but it backfired as stand trailer on last job was knackered,my mate rang me on his way home though and he’d managed to get two in a 9 hour shift :unamused:

dozy:

robroy:

Yes like the [zb] who never use Carlisle truck stop , rugby etc because they don’t eat that [zb] , they bring there food with them , now it’s free there having 2 / 3 meals a day , que my mate who orders his meal then asks for 4 bottles of coke when most normal people have 1 , gready [zb] , fat [zb] must of put on 3 stone since March
& no I didn’t know , so drove straight past toddington as wanted to get down to London before traffic , thought I’d get there but you know what
It’s like at 59 , when you need to go you got to go so had to run cross legged across London gateway lorry park & paid I guess £3 for a costa

I’m sure that looks suspiciously like a Greggs card :wink: if you use the Greggs App instead of the card you get more freebies :wink: we’re all for more freebies :wink:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

eastyorkslass:

dozy:

robroy:

Yes like the [zb] who never use Carlisle truck stop , rugby etc because they don’t eat that [zb] , they bring there food with them , now it’s free there having 2 / 3 meals a day , que my mate who orders his meal then asks for 4 bottles of coke when most normal people have 1 , gready [zb] , fat [zb] must of put on 3 stone since March

I’m sure that looks suspiciously like a Greggs card :wink: if you use the Greggs App instead of the card you get more freebies :wink: we’re all for more freebies :wink:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh don’t spoil it, he was gonna try and cash it in at Maccy Ds. :laughing:

The last twice they have done it I have found out the day after :frowning:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk