Free Coffee 14.10.21

Free coffee tomorrow(14/10/21) for HGV drivers again at Moto services,available from the Costa express machines in forecourts or WH Smith’s…

Get yer sen’s in :smiley:

The next thread will be " they gave me a free coffee but now have the cheek to charge for them a week later boo "

Nearly there again:
The next thread will be " they gave me a free coffee but now have the cheek to charge for them a week later boo "

Solution…

Get it free but give them £3 anyway.

Seeing as you wanna pay for things that are free, fill yer boots.

How much for a shower though ?

What do you have to do to get a free coffe? Show your licence?

edd1974:
What do you have to do to get a free coffe? Show your licence?

I’ve once had to show truck keys in trowel but every other time just got one and went to till told them Wagon driver and that’s it.

Nice coffee, shame about the showers…

Nearly there again:

Have you got shares in Moto or something mate?
Let it go ffs. :unamused:

yourhavingalarf:

Nearly there again:

Solution…

Get it free but give them £3 anyway.

Seeing as you wanna pay for things that are free, fill yer boots.

Laugh.png

Machine not working at the BP at Doncaster services at 01:30 this morning, so no freebie for Quinny. Gutted.

So to make up for it, tonight I will stop at Birch (Both sides) Ferrybridge, and then try Doncaster again when I fill up on my way back from Immingham.

Like to get my monies worth… :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:
Machine not working at the BP at Doncaster services at 01:30 this morning, so no freebie for Quinny. Gutted.

So to make up for it, tonight I will stop at Birch (Both sides) Ferrybridge, and then try Doncaster again when I fill up on my way back from Immingham.

Like to get my monies worth… :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

And then people wonder why we don’t often get much…

robroy:

Nearly there again:

You are the one bleating on how if its free it should always be

First one of the day…

Nearly there again:

robroy:

Nearly there again:

You are the one bleating on how if its free it should always be

You’re the one ‘‘bleating on’’ about why we should get no perks as drivers, and how a multi miliion pound conglomerate is suffering if we do.:unamused:

Don’t need to drink that ■■■■, as I get free coffees everyday delivering to Greggs shops. :sunglasses:

ValleysTrucker:
Don’t need to drink that [zb], as I get free coffees everyday delivering to Greggs shops. :sunglasses:

Ffs man. :unamused:
Can Gregg’s stand giving you a free coffee?..can they afford it??
Would you let your Mrs give the postman a free coffee then her wash up after him? :unamused:

Joking btw :smiley: …read the ‘No more free showers’ thread. you’ll get my drift. :smiley:
(Sorry to ‘‘bleat on’’ btw :laughing: )
Had 2 myself today…only 2 don’t want to bankrupt them. :smiley:

Haha I get you. Well seems as I work for Greggs and restocking their shop for the day it’s only fair to get a free coffee for my journey . :smiley:

Didn’t manage to get one myself as I’ve only passed Blyth that’s Moto today and it’s too much of a ball ache in there,I’m floating round North east tomorrow so I’m gunna treat myself to a Greggs coffee as I prefer them,might even stretch to a bun too :smiley:

Tomorrow at Moto, only available at the Costa Machines… It’s Free… coffee day, tell Robroy.

biggriffin:
Tomorrow at Moto, only available at the Costa Machines… It’s Free… coffee day, tell Robroy.

Bet me to it,just came on to post the same thing :smiley: