Free Basic Theory Tests

Hi All
I’m not a driver as yet i am trying to get the money together, so i’ve been looking for free theory test material (on the web) to make sure im up to scratch in time for the test day and i came across this site mocktheorytest.com/highway-code/heavy_vehicle/
See what you all think.

Or you could get this book, which has all the questions that the test could potentially be comprised of. You can usually get a copy from the public library, a bit of study every day for a couple of weeks and you’ll have seen all the likely questions

amazon.co.uk/Official-Theor … b_image_bk

FREE ONLINE LGV THEORY QUESTIONS (approx 1000)

Working your way through unneccessary learning material isn’t free, as it takes up a lot of time and effort. It’s best to stick to the following official DVSA learning material to avoid this problem.

All most people need is to work through all of the multiple choice questions in the “The Official DVSA Theory Test for Drivers of LGV / PCV Book”. This take about 15 days to learn all the multiple choice questions.

dsabooks.co.uk/product_info … cts_id=294

This will get you through part 1a and part 2.

For the part 1b hazard perception test you will need to practice on a Windows or Apple computer using “The Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception DVD-ROM”. This is like learning to play a computer game and takes about 5 hours of practice to learn.

dsabooks.co.uk/product_info … cts_id=235

Or just go on the DVSA official site and pick how long you want to learn sign up n pay and its on your computer , mobile whatever, why mess with dvds…dvsalearningzone.co.uk/user/login

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk