Fred's restaurant madrid

has fred still got the restaurant by the race circuit heading into madrid? also where is his plase at coslada? not been here directions please.

dont know about his place on the A1 but for his old place at coslada, coming from the north, A1, M40, M21 follow CT coslada sign, take 1st split on M21 and then 1st right turn and go behind petrol station, up to roundabout, turn right and freds is/was on your right
don’t know if you can park on there anymore, it was getting bad on there the more they built on it.

he is near the truck park at coslada underneath one of the apt blocks his addy is Ctra.N.I KM.24,100

neil46:
he is near the truck park at coslada underneath one of the apt blocks his addy is Ctra.N.I KM.24,100

Seeing as how Coslada is just off the A2 I fail to see how is addy can be Ctra N1 km 24,100 !!! that is the addy for the old one out of town which he has not had now for quite a few years.

That his latest one is under an appt block is correct it is on the other side of the main road close to the railway line.

■■■■ he gave me a dodgy t shirt :laughing: :laughing:

I remember going into freds a long time ago when i was 17/18 years old.
I got some attention from a lovely brunette which i was pretty chuffed about as i thought i’d pulled.
This was much to the amusement of my brother and the rest of the english drivers in there.
She was on the game. :blush: :laughing:
It got worse.
we went to to get in a taxi, but i was a little bit ■■■■■■ and forgot that they are left hand drive, So i sat on the taxi drivers knee. That was one angry spaniard. :blush: :laughing:

Bloody good food though.

fred is still under the apartment block but you have now got to park in the secure compound round the corner behind the iveco factory at coslada…

i remember the restaurant,but couldnt remember the address,thats why i didnt post here earlier.
is fred stull running the place,
he must be getting on now.
i was very friendly with him for a good few years

he was a good lad.
if he was there when you walked in, he’d always come up and say, “hello mate.” used too crack me up. he was a good lad, handy bloke too know.

what was his right hand man called■■? was it, MANO■■?
he used too strut about, like he was the guvnor.

Better give him a call if your thinking of going there, He shut’s for a month, this time of year. 0034 699977211

Last time I was over there was 1999 didnt he have a 2nd place up the N1 by the Autogrill and Repsol garage around Km37? I rtemember seeing a sign on the hill top

neil46:

that was the one by the race track, that shut a couple of years ago, The one under the tower block is open, and is on the junction of Calle de la Virgen de la Cabeza, 28820 Coslada and Avenida del Plantio, 28820 Coslada.
He is always willing to pick anyone up from the secure parking if you phone him. His mobile number is (+34)699977211, and will drop you back at the end of the night, his showeres were having problems last time I was there

Showers ok wednesday, I parked on the truck park just by his place, Not in the secure paking, Fred said the Police were ok at the moment , it say’s on the sign someting like truck’s having something to do with Coslada ok, I had no problem’s but that was just one night

Just a note parked at freds last tues night no probs with the parking,left at midnight, good food and clean bogs what more do i need…bit hot though 22 degs on the nite…phew