Franch gov to buy East coast rail

FUNNY ME AND THE REST OF TAX PAYERS BALE OUT PRIVATISED EAST COAST RAIL TWICE NOW IT MAKES A PROFIT THE FRENCH ARE TO BUY IT,I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD INVEST IN THIS COUNTRY INN CASE WE LEFT THE BENT EU

No need to shout.

Calm down dear, it’s only a commercial enterprise.

I suppose trains occasionally carry truck drivers. Is that why you posted an article about trains on a trucking forum?

Why wouldn’t they buy it? Them Frenchies have always been envious and jealous of us British, envious and resentful of our prowess as lovers, envious and jealous of our armed forces ability to walk forwards and not backwards, envious of our film and music industry.

So it makes sense that if we’re stupid and blind enough to sell everything we own then they’ll quite happily buy it. Everything from our toll bridges through to our power generating abilities they will happily purchase in their attempts to become a little bit more what they despise, BRITISH.

Of course all that could just be ■■■■■■■■ posted for postings sake.

Just read up on this there and seen also firstbus has lost the scotrail contract to a Dutch firm aswell. We are being invaded I tell ya :laughing:

At least that should be one train line with decent food!

I find it very but very amusing and sad at the same time , where were all the patriotic Brits who fingered their noses to Leyland , ERF, Foden ,etc and purchaced something Swedish / German /Dutch etc , the final outcome is all too obvious , people who live in glass-houses should remember .

merc0447:
Just read up on this there and seen also firstbus has lost the scotrail contract to a Dutch firm aswell. We are being invaded I tell ya :laughing:

and the vast tax payer subsidy’s paid by us are used to subsidies the cheap tickets in there own countries

so we are paying extra high fares and a huge subsidys to allow the french and dutch traveling public to have cheaper fares and we are supposed to be happy with this ?

no wonder this group is gaining momentum facebook.com/bringbackbritishrail?fref=ts

The East Coast Mainline will be operated by a british company, a joint venture between Virgin and Stagecoach using trains built by Hitachi in Darlington.

Don’t tell me a driver got his facts wrong before spouting off??

Say it aint so!

Bacon Sandwich:
Don’t tell me a driver got his facts wrong before spouting off??

Say it aint so!

There’s a first time for everything!

I was overcome with emulsion when I foundd out Richardd has got his hans on some thing else to line his pockets,