fowler welch

yea i know its in the wrong place and im sorry but just thought id let you boys and girls know there taking on
for european work based at spalding

cliffton 27:
yea i know its in the wrong place and im sorry but just thought id let you boys and girls know there taking on
for european work based at spalding

Lost some drivers to the new Culina at Spalding then I heard.

no idea pal just thought it was worth throwing it on here as the amount of guys out of work is unreal

Cliffton27 Do you have any more info on this? Money, weekends out etc? Do you work for fowler welch? Sorry for all the questions just Im looking for some different work in the area. Cheers

no mate its on there site it does say mostly going to holland im looking for work myself but its too far away for me

Ok thankyou

cliffton 27:
no mate its on there site it does say mostly going to holland im looking for work myself but its too far away for me

is there no jobs at pilsworth

cliffton 27:

ive looked at there site and can only see 3 jobs,all at spalding,but none hgv,where abouts are you looking clifton :question: ,im just going on careers,ta

I have rung them, surprisingly they only work Mon-Fridays, so no weekend’s out or 2 weeks out at a time, shame cause it would of probably been worth my while commuting wise once every other week

they have took it down then prob hammered with aplications

Brooks81:
Cliffton27 Do you have any more info on this? Money, weekends out etc? Do you work for fowler welch? Sorry for all the questions just Im looking for some different work in the area. Cheers

Work going at Freshlinc - Spalding, doing Scottish work, double manning, £120 per day. DOnt know the hours or days. Worth a ring though.

Ady arent the guy whos gonna becone a od or has that been put on hold

scottishcruiser:

Brooks81:

Work going at Freshlinc - Spalding, doing Scottish work, double manning, £120 per day. DOnt know the hours or days. Worth a ring though.

Rang them, spoke to a Polish bod who said nothing going!

nearly there:
Ady arent the guy whos gonna becone a od or has that been put on hold

im always looking at jobs,it does no harm to have other options avaliable,have a look at jobs at least once or twice a week,you never know what you might drop on

I use to work for fowler welch ‘European’ if anybody wants to know anything give me a shout. It’s mostly subbies who do the work only have 4 of there own drivers on there. Mostly unaccompanied work

is it all flip flop brigade on there? heard they was ‘expanding’ in Holland but all the work is done by dutch subbies. never met a english fowler welch driver yet, well not from spaldingski anyway, so imagine it is.

beastieboys78:
is it all flip flop brigade on there? heard they was ‘expanding’ in Holland but all the work is done by dutch subbies. never met a english fowler welch driver yet, well not from spaldingski anyway, so imagine it is.

Plenty of Welsh, Irish and Scottish though, so the language barrier aint too bad… :wink: :laughing:

Hay1908:

beastieboys78:

Plenty of Welsh, Irish and Scottish though, so the language barrier aint too bad… :wink: :laughing:

sorry maybe i should have put from the United Kingdom of Great Britain! lol

beastieboys78:

Hay1908:

beastieboys78:

sorry maybe i should have put from the United Kingdom of Great Britain! lol

:laughing: :laughing: very true, in fact that is a good point. If Scotland wins its independance and Wales fight to follow suit then what would this island be called as there would be ■■■■ all United about it, and the least said about the GREAT in Great Britian the better as there is ■■■■ all great about it anymore! :slight_smile:

Can’t see any euro jobs on web - site. Sure they don’t have any! :question: