Fowler welch newton abbot

Hi Guys,
just a quick question I am just enquiring does anyone know what fowler welch are like to work for out of newton abbot depot in devon, and pay and conditions. Thanks very much and keep safe out there boys and girls.

Looked at applying for this myself…The job keeps popping up, so I guess not good!

bigvern1:
Looked at applying for this myself…The job keeps popping up, so I guess not good!

I’m also thinking about giving them a go at Washington, heard mixed things but generally nothing horrendous so far. Also heard that they’re picking up some of the Tesco work from Stobarts so maybe why the need for extra drivers

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Might get cheap hols, same parent as Jet2.

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
Might get cheap hols, same parent as Jet2.

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

Man after my own heart, not even applied and thinking bout holidays already…[emoji106]

F W regularly advertising for drivers running out of Washington. Led to believe the rate is £8.50 ph, maybe that’s why…(I stand to be corrected).

Mark500:
F W regularly advertising for drivers running out of Washington. Led to believe the rate is £8.50 ph, maybe that’s why…(I stand to be corrected).

They’re advertising now for some. Not sure of the money though but I’d be interested if anyone knew