Fowler Welch new livery

Has anyone seen it & what do they think to it…!?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372380814.854447.jpg

Not seen it but from FW website

http://www.fowlerwelch.co.uk/Media/News/2013-06-26/Fowler-Welch-RollsOut-New-Livery/

I saw it in a layby being pulled by a subbie…

It’s nothing exciting is it.

olds’kool:

Not seen it but from FW website

http://www.fowlerwelch.co.uk/Media/News/2013-06-26/Fowler-Welch-RollsOut-New-Livery/

Meh. Think the old one looks better although they’re both very meh.

Not seen a Fowler Welch for years anyway. Thought they’d packed up :open_mouth: . Used to see tons of them a few years back. :confused:

Rob K:
Not seen a Fowler Welch for years anyway

You can’t get out much then because there’s a load about in fact I’ve seen 2 already this morning. :confused:

I’d disappointed now, looked at that picture expecting the writing to say “Fowler Welchski”.
Bernard

bald bloke:

Rob K:
Not seen a Fowler Welch for years anyway

You can’t get out much then because there’s a load about in fact I’ve seen 2 already this morning. :confused:

Might be because they’re out Spalding way iirc(?). Very rarely get down the A1 to the south these days, most of my work is either up in the north east, the midlands or just local round Yorkshire.

Plenty of FW down south, see them round Portsmouth all the time.

http://www.fowlerwelch.co.uk/Locations/Hilsea/

God what a boring livery!
I bet they paid someone millions to come up with that too.
Should have had a competition and let the drivers kids come up with the new livery.

Pimpdaddy:
Has anyone seen it & what do they think to it…!?

its a white lorry with some stripes and “fowler welch” written on it.boring corporate livery

Seen it today.

Prefer the old one.

albion1938:
I’d disappointed now, looked at that picture expecting the writing to say “Fowler Welchski”.
Bernard

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
u beat me to it iwas thinking just the sameski

mb14:

albion1938:
Bernard

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
u beat me to it iwas thinking just the sameski

That’s only the spalding depot all the other ones have mostly English drivers.

I used to run down the M5 with a guy who drove for them … Spalding to some place south of Exeter and back every night … don’t quite think it was legal :laughing:

Saw it yesterday, not a fan at all! I actually thought it was an old old trailer that they dragged back out as they were desperate.

Looks so old fashioned. Contemporary? lol… Culina have that nailed.

I think the most striking livery change recently has to be TH Clements.

From this:

To this

I thought the haulage industry was supposed to be in dire straits and scarcely making any money. At least that’s what they keep bleating about all the time. Yet these companies seem to have the money to waste on this kind of corporate mumbo-jumbo rubbish. No doubt hours were spent in various boardrooms on the proposals and at the end of it there was a round of high fives and back slapping with no doubt the odd tipple to celebrate. What a complete load of tossers. No wonder haulage is going down the drain.

The old Clements livery looks better, unless of course you actually like vomit green.

Well, Fowlers are in to T big time so they’re golden.

I think it’s true they only use mostly foreigners at the Spalding depot, lack of homegrown talent out there I suppose.

Spalding to Newton Abbot round trip is 553 miles! He’d need to be keeping it lit to do that every night! :open_mouth: