Found !

The worst truck stop (if you can call it one) in the USA, Londonderry truck stop just off exit 5 of I-93 in NH. In 2007 I stopped at a scabby Russian run stop in Michigan which I had thought pretty rough, this one was far worse. :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
The worst truck stop (if you can call it one) in the USA, Londonderry truck stop just off exit 5 of I-93 in NH. In 2007 I stopped at a scabby Russian run stop in Michigan which I had thought pretty rough, this one was far worse. :laughing:

LOL , stopped at a dive this week run by the Taliban , I wasn’t aware prior to parking . Ran the gauntlet of ordering some food with the least chance of coming back to haunt me later on , subsequently had the delights of being served a New York strip that had been “cooked in electric sir”(microwaved FFS), the so called “chef” even had the balls to approach our table seeking approval on his skills , that was when the subtle ambience was broken beyond repair .Needless to say no money was exchanged and neither will I be welcomed back in the future , these jokers really do take the ■■■■ .

Pat Hasler:

The Sunoco one? If so I’ve stopped there a few times as we used to tip half a mile down the road when I worked for Donnelly Farms and the cold store wouldn’t let you park in their yard overnight. If its the Sunoco craphole, I think you’re supposed to pay to park there, according to the signs anyway, although I never did.

The very same Robin :laughing:
I was only killing time with a 30 minute break, I noticed as I left there is a diner across the road, I would be inclined to go there in future.

Pat Hasler:
I was only killing time with a 30 minute break, I noticed as I left there is a diner across the road, I would be inclined to go there in future.

Yes I noticed that small diner with parking for a few trucks. I never went in but I can’t imagine it could be any worse than craphole in question.

robinhood_1984:

Pat Hasler:

Yes I noticed that small diner with parking for a few trucks. I never went in but I can’t imagine it could be any worse than craphole in question.

If you mean the restaurant on the East side of I-93 exit 5 it’s called Poor boys, it’s a bit dumpy but the food was ok but took awhile, coffee only if on a 30 min break :frowning: I’ve not been there for a long time so cannot say what it’s like now :confused:

Charles

Funny thing that Charles, there was a Walmart truck parked in there on Friday :laughing: