Forward planning Riki!

Is it possible next year that you leave a moderator or two behind too man the fort over truck fest weekend instead of every man and his dog going for a jolly :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :arrow_right: :smiling_imp:

Not everyone went, I’ve been looking in here on and off all weekend.

You still on super secret pre mod doze, if so be nice if you could come off it especially as your having some important work choices to go through at the moment.

Wut?

Apparently his posts are taking to long to go through pre-mod again…

Added to that, his Trucking Idol has had a paddy and left him leaderless.

■■■■ it up buttercup, why should any mod have to give up their weekends away just to babysit some numbnut on pre-mod?

So of you have a wicked sense of humour, but the ones who,really make me laugh are the direct in your face poster who just take the ■■■■ .
And the donkeys who just deserve what they get !

Go enjoy your days out boys !

Why on earth do you expect moderators to take time out of their bank holiday, just because you couldn’t post within the rules?
Good job I’m not a mod - your posts would probably take a week to turn up.

The Sarge:
Why on earth do you expect moderators to take time out of their bank holiday, just because you couldn’t post within the rules?

And then you would deliver them to the wrong site :slight_smile:

Dipper_Dave:
You still on super secret pre mod doze, if so be nice if you could come off it especially as your having some important work choices to go through at the moment.

thanks for the support Dave ,yes with the turmoil I’m going though ,possibly going too loose my job ,house ,wife you’d think they’d take me off moderation ,but I’m afraid the days of helping a fellow trucker have long gone ,your on your own other than the few like you and Connor :frowning: :frowning:

Santa:

The Sarge:

And then you would deliver them to the wrong site :slight_smile:

Very possibly true, Santa :wink: But only because I wouldn’t want it to turn up on here! Haven’t mis-delivered yet…

The naughty boy screaming from the locked cupboard “I’m still here you know. I want to come to the party. Don’t eat all the ice cream Conor. It’s dark, there’s spiders!”

Ha ha. “Conor’s gone mate!” someone yells back. Poor Dozy :grimacing:

James the cat:
The naughty boy screaming from the locked cupboard “I’m still here you know. I want to come to the party. Don’t eat all the ice cream Conor. It’s dark, there’s spiders!”

Conor hasn’t gone he visited the site earlier today, 2.21pm lol
He cant resist!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

James the cat:

Conor hasn’t gone he visited the site earlier today lol
He cant resist!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I feel bad, poor old Dozy’s taken it quite badly! Poor bugger. He’ll be back Dozy, don’t stress.

dozy:

Dipper_Dave:

thanks for the support Dave ,yes with the turmoil I’m going though ,possibly going too loose my job ,house ,wife you’d think they’d take me off moderation ,but I’m afraid the days of helping a fellow trucker have long gone ,your on your own other than the few like you and Connor :frowning: :frowning:

No worries, just use the PM function as im sure Connor will pick them up, a nice PM to the staff might help also. Best advice I can give is dont do anything too hasty without getting some independant advice, loads of free sources on tinterweb. ACAS, CAB etc

To avoid losing your wife make sure to involve her in all decisions and make sure she is aware that you are at a bit of a crossroads at the moment and is always in the loop. Also ■■■■ works to keep em sweet (sorry I cant help myself at times).

You can’t send PMs when on premod…

Joking aside Dozy. Sounds like a very crap situation you’re in. Many of us have been there. Just don’t rush into walking from your job. If they refuse to give you redundancy maybe commute for a bit until you find something else. If you’re stressed now, persuing legal action is far more stressful. Good luck and let us know

dozy:
…the turmoil I’m going though ,possibly going too loose my job ,house ,wife…

Why would you lose your wife? Is she only interested in the uniform?

Contraflow:

dozy:
…the turmoil I’m going though ,possibly going too loose my job ,house ,wife…

Why would you lose your wife? Is she only interested in the uniform?

And the house, can you not get another job :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: