Forums

Is it me or are a lot of once very active menbers not using trucknet latley?

Dunno but it’d be funny if no-one else replied.

I think your right. Theres not really many new posts aswell

Dan_1986:

This but it is the member that make the new post

Dan_1986:

Not surprising when told to go elsewhere when you have an opinion?

I agree, I don’t post often because it’s all boring stuff. No serious or decent topics.

49er:

Dan_1986:

Well some people are ■■■■■

stagedriver:
I agree, I don’t post often because it’s all boring stuff. No serious or decent topics.

So start a decent topic/thread

49er:

Dan_1986:

or a question, or advice anything. You just get shot down for it :smiley:

having an alternative view, a different sense of humour, or not being as sympathetic as others when someone i don’t know has an accident. this can cause a whole load of ill feeling, then the odd one out goes on pre mod. :unamused:
some have been shot down for allegedly being racist, or commenting about transexual gay lorry drivers, or having a go at a handicapped person. but for all you know, the man at the at his keyboard is a one armed black guy wearing a pink dress. he may deal with his different situation by commenting about his own situation, without actually admitting it to anyone else.

limeyphil:
having an alternative view, a different sense of humour, or not being as sympathetic as others when someone i don’t know has an accident. this can cause a whole load of ill feeling, then the odd one out goes on pre mod. :unamused:
some have been shot down for allegedly being racist, or commenting about transexual gay lorry drivers, or having a go at a handicapped person. but for all you know, the man at the at his keyboard is a one armed black guy wearing a pink dress. he may deal with his different situation by commenting about his own situation, without actually admitting it to anyone else.

a different sense of humour you allways make me grin phill dont worry fellla

Sory mi englesh not two ghood but I learn as me and colleges replace yo old folkses
and em and em we take away (how you say)livelihood becaause you not wanting to do becaause den sorryu be raccist OK.god bless polan/ sorry engeland.love yu.

Bking:
Sory mi englesh not two ghood but I learn as me and colleges replace yo old folkses
and em and em we take away (how you say)livelihood becaause you not wanting to do becaause den sorryu be raccist OK.god bless polan/ sorry engeland.love yu.

I’m glad thats cleared up , because i’ve just had to remove what i thought was a lot of censor dodges from you. Turns out English is not your first language. At first i thought you where stupid, funny old world innit.