Forum problems

With the current forum problems if anyone is posting a long post and then when they submit it they get the page not found message, it might be a good idea if people can copy their post before they hit submit, then if it doesnt work you just need to copy it into your next attempt to save writing it all out again or getting fed up and not posting it at all. Just an idea. :slight_smile:

shullbit:
With the current forum problems if anyone is posting a long post and then when they submit it they get the page not found message, it might be a good idea if people can copy their post before they hit submit, then if it doesnt work you just need to copy it into your next attempt to save writing it all out again or getting fed up and not posting it at all. Just an idea. :slight_smile:

Yes…

I’ve been copy-to-paste all posts for decades by this point.
Back in the '80s, one used to have this issue where “crackles on the open phone line” - known as “Lions” or “Line Noise” - would cause the connection to fail, prompting the 80’s equivalent of “404 Not found” type errors.

My posts most often being of the “long” variety then - get routinely copy-to-past before I hit send as a personal habit of mine, a long time since.

I still wonder if this site is being “monitored” for “politically incorrect posts” as it seems uncanny how the site is fine as I log in, but then goes slow within moments of BEING logged in.
I log right out when I leave the site btw, as I don’t like to keep a “password file” for autologin purposes, in case it gets hacked…

Marky-p:
Almost everything was better in 2016-2020, no new wars, the economy etc. Biden is such a joke it’s as if he is deliberately trying to destroy the U.S.

The sad thing is that Trump’s assassination really is a threat if he wins or looks like he is about to win, the deep state swamp do not like that he disturbed ‘their’ money flow and are likely to carry out a JFK 2.0 - in America, the land of the free of all places!

If Trump wins, watch China Virus 2.0 commence (Covid to you TDS sufferers). Even foreign governments like China and Iran do not want another Trump presidency.

On that, we are in agreement.

It looks increasingly like the first lockdown was to fully-implement the vote rigging system now fully installed among all the Western formerly Democracies.
It is impossible to remove a “Mainstream” incumbent with an “Outisder” challenger under this new system.
You, as a voter - are obliged to vote for the “Opposition ONLY” to unseat the Incumbent.
Notice too, how becoming the “Official Opposition” is a closed-shop thing now:
The Establishment won’t let RP for example win a single seat time and time again, throwing the proberbial kitchen sink to stop it, like they did at Peterborough and Thanet.

The actual number of far-left supporters only number around 25-30% which will never be enough to win an election, but will ALWAYS be enough to be “Opposition” and therefore part of the Establishment as irremovable as the incumbents themselves.

Always copy long comments, especially on website “Contact us” pages which often crash when you hit submit!

Winseer:
I still wonder if this site is being “monitored” for “politically incorrect posts” as it seems uncanny how the site is fine as I log in, but then goes slow within moments of BEING logged in.
I log right out when I leave the site btw, as I don’t like to keep a “password file” for autologin purposes, in case it gets hacked…

Sorry, but… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Winseer:

So how’s this for a plan, old mate. You don’t log in, then the site owners can’t spy on you looking for politically incorrect language, or hack your personal details and, MI5 and MI6 will have to find a new way to monitor you. Coincidently, as a bonus, we get a faster site and don’t have to put up with you lunatic, paranoid conspiracy detritus.
Win, win, what’s not to like?