Forum keeps logging me out

Since I’ve joined the forum I keep getting logged out when I click on new threads so I can’t see attached pictures etc so I have to re-log in, then I’m back at the index looking for the thread I’ve just been reading and sometimes end up going round in a circle because it logs me out again when I eventually find the thread! It also happens when I try to post a reply, when I click ‘submit’ it takes me back to the log in screen then I have to go looking for the thread and start all over again. Is this a common problem and is there a way for me to fix it? It’s getting very annoying.

(In attempting to post this thread I’ve had to log in 4 times.)

I’ve had same problem (thought it was ageing pc) with IE8 in XP, tried allsorts, including messing with cookies. Now got Google Chrome (free) and everything works, except refreshing a page that you go back to, “reload this page” button sorts that though, the only other problem is some formats of tif/gif (moving picture files) don’t get displayed.

Change your browser, anything except Internet Explorer.

It is for Dummies :stuck_out_tongue:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14370878

Thanks guys, it’s Firefox I use and not internet explorer pants but I’ll try google chrome to see if it helps.

It’s coz nobody likes you, really… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

Cheers Sarge! Circle of trust :arrow_right: O____________________me :arrow_right: .

:smiley: