FORS

WILL FORS MAKE THE INDUSTRY SAFE AND BETTER OR WILL IT MAKE SOME PEOPLE RICH IE NICE LITTLE EARNER, OR WILL IT SEE THE DIMISE OF VOSA ■■?

Box ticking exercise to create jobs for people who think that because they went to college, they’re too important to work for a living.
FORS registered does not prevent companies employing pricks to drive their lorries.
My boss was told by one of the quarry firms around here he wont be able to get any Oxford city work or for any “big companies” without FORS.
So we’re not bothering with it.

Muckaway:
Box ticking exercise to create jobs for people who think that because they went to college, they’re too important to work for a living.
FORS registered does not prevent companies employing pricks to drive their lorries.
My boss was told by one of the quarry firms around here he wont be able to get any Oxford city work or for any “big companies” without FORS.
So we’re not bothering with it.

Oi, I went to University (and failed), I’ve worked for a living all my life, if being a steering wheel attendant is classed as ‘work’ :smiley:
I even worked for a living before I went to University, as a farm labourer, tractor driver and stockman.
Once I got to University I studied Agricultural Science, I fully expected to have to do proper work after I became Simon BSc(Ag). I did, but just as a plain Mr, without a BSc(Ag) :frowning:
I had anticipated being on a better wage scale than I got as a plain ordinary Mr tho’ :smiley:

fuse:
WILL FORS MAKE THE INDUSTRY SAFE AND BETTER OR WILL IT MAKE SOME PEOPLE RICH IE NICE LITTLE EARNER, OR WILL IT SEE THE DIMISE OF VOSA ■■?

No
Yes
No

Reminds somehow of DePoel ■■

It will get the first trainer a co.pany jag and u will be told what we knew twenty years ago

And he won’t have an lgv licrnse .just a two foot tongue

mercury:
It will get the first trainer a co.pany jag and u will be told what we knew twenty years ago

You don’t know what FORS is, do you?
Such a shame ceefax was scrapped. Your posts could benefit from “subtitles on page 888.”

Fleet operator registration scene .I’ve just travelled from Sheffield to holmewood for a shift cancelled ten minutes before start .give and take if I do this there is an inquiry and 21 meetings to decide a way forward .corrupt to the core .I’ll let u know if I get paid

Or free of responsibility scheme .driver will do it

BS.5750 all over again which went onto being something else and then died out, lets hope this goes the same way. I don’t understand how so called intelligent people get sucked into such rubbish and pay through the nose for the pleasure of it.

The other one is depoel.Getting recruitment companies to sign up to take more profits out the industry and our pockets.We just say yes ok then.But you must be a member.AYE RIGHT. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

First can’t stop corruption and subversion .the two biggest problems in transport .and jobs for the boys and zero promotion prospects .see you in a and e