Formula One truckstop Ellesmere Port

It is a new ventured by the guy who supplied
fuel to racing cars around the world.
The Lgv parking is very secure with patrols, cctv and high security fencing.
The lounge area has fully recling leather seats that must cost £1000 each, large screen tv’s for freeview or satellite channels.
Fully equiped kitchen and a vendor machine that offers soups, and ready meals to microwave.
Immaculate large showers, a games room for snooker or pool, video arcade game machines, a drivers cafe, and about 12 multimedia and internet station cubicles.
No expense spared for the comfort of drivers.
About a mile and a half by foot, you have the Cheshire Oaks shopping mall with a multiplex cinema and numerous restaurants.
A taxi can be arranged .
Link transport from Poland park there a lot waiting for reloads or on weekly rest periods.
They accept SNAP .
As they say , use it or lose it .

I have indeed stopped there , can’t fault it :0) . Btw it’s formula truckstop not formula one :wink:
Cheers Mike

Hopefully the minority of idiot’s in our profession will not abuse it.

eagerbeaver:
Hopefully the minority of idiot’s in our profession will not abuse it.

I give it six months.

How much for parking?

Parking is £22.50 but cheaper on the Snap account.
Post code CH65 4LB Bridges Road.
It is very easy to miss the turning, if you go passed it, you can turn around .

toby1234abc:

£22.50 Is a bit steep.

In europe it normally costs no more then €10 to park, you get normally atleast 75% of it back in a meal voucher, and showers, internet included.

There is fuel bunkering there as well most cards accepted, or was last time I was there.

Concretejim:
£22.50 Is a bit steep.

In europe it normally costs no more then €10 to park, you get normally atleast 75% of it back in a meal voucher, and showers, internet included.

■■■■ sight better value than most MSA’s, steep or not.

toby1234abc:

Better than being robbed of £29 on Strensham north for naff all .

wow you can never please drivers so after endless threads about poor facilities etc. we get a decent truckstop and within the first few comments its too expensive at £2.50 more than most places I have ever parked for run down crappy parking.

no wonder people don’t bother spending millions on the land and facilities.

You pay extra for Strensham but get to see the air ambulance take off and land for free.
The meal voucher can be used in the Noodle takeaway, the green or red Thai curry is very tasty.
And good looking young ladies in the WH Smiths shop .
Many Msa,s do the roast meat carveries such as Cobham and Beaconsfield .

Stopped here last week! Great place! Can not recommend it enough. Food was good was clean and good parking. Happy with the quality of food and all the staff there could not be more helpful.

Defiantly where I will be stopping when I’m up that way. I think I payed 25 with food but I think that’s cheaper than Chester and a 100x better!

Is Formula the only secure parking for the Liverpool area ?
With a docks and Irish traffic , there should be more .

Concretejim:

toby1234abc:

£22.50 Is a bit steep.

£22.50 is comparable even in Europe granted most autohof are €10 but most other places if you have to pay is €25-30