Former lgv instructor and cpc trainer now a convicted rapist

stokesentinel.co.uk/news/lo … wo-2140111

Anyone recognise him? I won’t name the companies that he used to work for. Vile man :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Nice intro for new drivers…

He is a ■■■■■■ and has been convicted. Many people have a hgv licence - and he doesn’t represent drivers. I hope mods move this to an appropriate area.

Yeah, we saw it the first time.

Do you have any links to bridge strikes or lorries stuck in tight lanes? :unamused:

This pond life scum taught me to drive class two way back in 2006 as part of the young driver scheme operated by omnia trains and norpak. He never appreciated me failing first time out and was very dismissive, ■■■■ .seem to remember he was a super bike fan and fancied himself and his zx9 to be Carl fogarty

sammym:

He is a ■■■■■■ and has been convicted. Many people have a hgv licence - and he doesn’t represent drivers. I hope mods move this to an appropriate area.

+1.

Doesn’t mention anywhere in that article about his choosen profession,.

Shocked to say I know this guy and remember him as an instructor from when I was an instructor. Spoke to him at swynnerton test centre quite a lot. I know he had a heart attack a couple of years back and ended up doing cpc training. Hope he spends the rest of his life doing a very unpleasant prison sentence. Dirty ■■■■■■■

The edited word was [zb]. By the way

======================================

It’s still a banned word even with the spaces. dd

biggriffin:

sammym:

+1.

Doesn’t mention anywhere in that article about his choosen profession,.

Don’t think that matters he is a lgv instructor. People have been taught by this dirty ■■■■ who I used to think was a decent guy. How wrong you can be. :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

The hidden word there was [zb] by the way

=======================================

It’s still a banned word even with the spaces. dd