Former j.c finneys drivers 1973 to 1979 please reply

if you were a driver for j.c finneys during the years 1973 to early 1979 i would be very greatful to hear from you or if any other drivers know any former finneys from the above period that would be much apreciated,i have put a photo of my dad on here under [those were the days] taken in 1975,if any drivers remember my dad i would love to hear from you,very greatful indeed.ricky

I knew one of Finneys drivers from Farnworth, he lived on the same estate as me and I remember they wrote a kids book featuring one of Finneys lorrys and he was the driver, getting a bit long in the tooth now and I can’t remember his name.
Cliff.

rickykirk:
if you were a driver for j.c finneys during the years 1973 to early 1979 i would be very greatful to hear from you or if any other drivers know any former finneys from the above period that would be much apreciated,i have put a photo of my dad on here under [those were the days] taken in 1975,if any drivers remember my dad i would love to hear from you,very greatful indeed.ricky

Carlc:
I knew one of Finneys drivers from Farnworth, he lived on the same estate as me and I remember they wrote a kids book featuring one of Finneys lorrys and he was the driver, getting a bit long in the tooth now and I can’t remember his name.

rickykirk:

thanks all the same mate,yeah i heard something about a kids book connected with finneys but dint know much about it til now,i went to visit jimmy finney 2 years back n he remembers my dad very well,but he dont like giving too much info out to anyone,he told me one of his brothers or relatives had loads of pics of all their lorries but wunt give me their phone numbers etc so i could try to get some copies done but i suppose thats how some people are,very personal n private.