Wage£6.00 Per Hour
Hoursflexible
LocationBristol BS11
DurationPermanent
Date posted31 May 2011
Closing date28 June 2011
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
DriverCleaner Must have HGV Class 1 licence.Collection Delivery of customer vehicles general cleaning of workshop.Hours are flexible.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Vicky Cardy at City West Commercials Limited, St. Andrews Road, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 9BY or to vicky.cardy@citywestcommercials.co.uk.
Employer
City West Commercials Limited
Printer friendly

That’ll do me, I can cycle there in 5 minutes, go home on a lunch time, right I’m off to go see them.

It will be £6.08 ph from October to meet the new min wage…that’s a cracking job…start june and get a pay rise in October :unamused:

That queue might just get a bit bigger…but there’s no cleaning involved. :laughing:

nickb67:
That queue might just get a bit bigger…but there’s no cleaning involved. :laughing:

£5 per hour!!! We are not even worth the minimum wage.

…Or this one as “Hargreaves” seem to crop up now and again and this includes night shift and weekends.
Vacancy from Jobcentre Plus

£6.76 Per Hour
Hours

40 hours per week
LEEDS LS9
Duration

Permanent
Date posted

26 May 2011
Pension details

No details held
Description

Hargreaves UK Services Limited are part of a rapidly expanding PLC offering a diverse range of transport and support services to the energy and waste sectors.Transporting a range of coal and aggregates across the UK, we are looking for Class 2 HGV Tipper Drivers to be based in the Yorkshire area, to work on regional routes.You should have at least 12 months recent experience of working in a similar environment and be able to work night shift and weekends where required. Tipping experience, alongside knowledge of working time and tachograph regulations would also be an advantage.To apply please call 0191 3738326.
How to apply

You can apply for this job by telephoning 0191 3738326 and asking for Natalie Brown.
Employer

Hargreaves UK Services Ltd

Class 1 license… £6ph… Feel for the poor sod that has to take that job.

In all fairness I’d say the job was more for someone who is a cleaner who occasionally has to go collect vehicles.

However why someone who has a class 1 license would want to work at £6 an hour as a cleaner I don’t know, then again the way some on here talk they do seem to hate the job enough!

Be good for a someone who has just passed i think, gets you driving alittle bit untill things start picking up job wise, although i dont think it will be long till its back to too many lorries not enough people to drive them. CPC deadline will kill off a few drivers and those with implied rights (who have never driven) wont just be able to apply for a 7.5t job on the off anymore which is a good thing.