Job details

Salary

£90 a day

Job type

Full-time

Qualifications

Cardiff CF11 (Preferred)

Full Job Description

RMC are looking for HGV Drivers & Labourers, to work on narrow trenching works in Bridgend and Cwmbran areas. (HGV drivers must be willing to labour). Immediate start with current ongoing contract with a medium size company.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: £70.00 to £115.00 /day

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: £90.00 /day

Cardiff CF11 (Preferred)

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Think of the advantages:
You can cancel your gym membership,
You can stop worrying about pollution from your foreign holidays,
You can stop worrying about which new car to buy.

Franglais:
Think of the advantages:
You can cancel your gym membership,
You can stop worrying about pollution from your foreign holidays,
You can stop worrying about which new car to buy.

And you won’t have to shop at Waitrose ,Sainsbury’s , M&S ,Tesco’s and coop , because you can’t afford their food
Lidl’s and Aldi and Asda will be your only supermarkets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not mentioned is that the labourers are pushed to get the job done and want to get home so taking the necessary break(s) will not just be difficult but a source of friction with the gang; resulting in pressure to falsify breaks.

Years ago I had a mate who would
Only do 30 hrs a week , mates who at
Points through the year wouldn’t do
O/t
Simply because it affected the Benefits
They got
So I’d not get hung up on the £90 as with
Benefits they’ll be on more than you are !!

Dozy ,you are talking pish , RDC Betty Bollax , anyone claiming benefits can only work 16 hours per week , not 30 hours per week .
I probably told you that in my reply to your post about claiming benefits of which obviously you couldn’t be bothered to read it or reply to the information I gave you .
The days of cash in hand are long gone as the DWP have dedicated enforcement units that film people digging up trenches while claiming sickness benefits from a dodgy back or gammy knee .
Plus the paper trail with card payments and cctv everywhere , look what happened to the Boyle brothers who got five years in the slammer for removal of tacho machines with drivers poncing over Europe on 21 hour shifts with no rest .
Big Brother is watching .
Back to the OP , if you work for Aldi or Lidl ,your job is multi tasking from on the till , cleaning , goods in , pallet control , shelf stacking or whatever needs to be done .

Dozy, are you posting using only one eye these days - there’s all this space for you to use over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Or are you spending all your time looking at the classifieds in the papers? :smiley:

dozy:
O/t
They got

Hate to say this but the dozy 1 is correct, there are people who don’t want to earn to much as it affects there benefits, CSA payments and pensions, Ex coppers/trumptons don’t like to many hours if they are receiving full pensions,as they pay more tax.

biggriffin:

dozy:
O/t
They got

Hate to say this but the dozy 1 is correct, there are people who don’t want to earn to much as it affects there benefits, CSA payments and pensions, Ex coppers/trumptons don’t like to many hours if they are receiving full pensions,as they pay more tax.

Gordon Brown’s brilliant invention tax credits, at their peak three people working in a hospital in London had a pay differential of £3k per year they were a midwife, an auxillary nurse and a cleaner all due to tax credits, Tax credits one of the biggest political scams of all time, massive subsidy to multi million profit companies while at the same time keeping wages down as they would top up low wages rather than companies paying a proper wage