Forklift transporter

Hi all, Im looking for a forklift transporter, it wont be carrying more than one 3 ton fork truck at a time, i believe there is some make of a 7.5 ton truck that would do the job. the driver has an old licence so he is covered up to 7.5 ton. can anyone offer some advice on what to get or sites that i could look at. iv had a look around ebay and truck trader and can not find anything.

thanks all

www.shawtrack.com

depends on if he is doing nights out, but i would go for a Mitsu canter or an Isuzu. they have decent payloads.

I’d say it’d have to be a light one as a Eurocargo or Merc Atego would probably be too heavy.

Merc do 7.5t Vario’s though but whether these are lighter or not I’m not sure.

Best bet is to look about for 7.5t beavertails and ring the vendor and ask what ir weighs. You’ll deffo need a decent winch too.

it’ll be a struggle to get a 7.5tonner beavertail with a 3ton forky on under the weights. and if you want a sleeper onit that’ll push it up more.

This NQR has a 4t payload.

These Isuzu’s are not bad motors, the cabs are small and the ride is a bit choppy with no weight on but they work hard, and pull fairly well even when loaded.

I assume you mean a forklift weighing 3t, check it’s weight on the CE plate as they are often heavier than they appear.