Forgot to put your handbrake on?

Dont worry about it dear… blame the lorries :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

itv.com/news/calendar/update … pair-bill/

Im sorry but REALLY■■? I cant believe this crap

Opinions? maybe one for TNCSI■■?

Nobody mentioned the busses that pass every 4 minutes

google.co.uk/maps?ll=53.347 … t&t=h&z=21

Plenty of room between the road and the car… even bricks on the driveway so you know when to stop…

My verdict - Left handbrake off whilst resting on the bricks

trubster:
Google Maps

Plenty of room between the road and the car… even bricks on the driveway so you know when to stop…

My verdict - Left handbrake off whilst resting on the bricks

Maybe someone in the family not owning up. Surely it would have to be a major earthquake to roll a car away with the handbrake on?? :stuck_out_tongue:

trubster:
Dont worry about it dear… blame the lorries :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

itv.com/news/calendar/update … pair-bill/

Im sorry but REALLY■■? I cant believe this crap

Opinions? maybe one for TNCSI■■?

Nobody mentioned the busses that pass every 4 minutes

I agree, someone’s trying to make excuses for leaving the hand brake off, either that or the handbrake is faulty.

Whatever caused the handbrake to not be on it certainly wasn’t the fault of the traffic :unamused:

Magane’s have electronic handbrakes that automatically come on when the vehicle is stationary, more than likely faulty

Waco:
Magane’s have electronic handbrakes that automatically come on when the vehicle is stationary, more than likely faulty

maybe so… but either way it is not the “Thundering Juggernauts”

Looks like a zb car anyway, private plate should be worth more…:slight_smile::):slight_smile:

Love the way that the 7 year old Child likes to sit in the Gravel at the end of the drive “Think of the Children” Lol.

Even with the handbrake off, it’s amazing that the mere “rush of air” as something goes past is supposed to “dislodge” a car in this fashion… They could have shown the damage from the collision, but presumably that makes them look bad, like they’ve merely left the handbrake off on a slope, and a passing milk float dislodged it… :smiley:

Handbrake failure or just telling porkies I know which one I think it is, surely the insurance company will try to rule out handbrake failure if they are claiming it was on.

Is it April the 1st ?

bazza123:
it would have to be a major earthquake to roll a car away with the handbrake on?? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, they more kind of just sit there, get hit by debris and shout and flash for the next five minutes.
Definitely someone left the handbrake off. :slight_smile:

What a load of guff! What about all the cars that use on street parking next to main roads they all going to suffer this aswell then we have a major problem on our hands. I always leave my car in gear as I know my handbrake cable needs re-tightned.

Waco:

They probably know the cost to get this fixed and came up wae this story. It’s a few hundred quid for electric handbrakes. I just canna trust a button its over engineering something that was perfectly fine.

Prats, complete ■■■■■■■ prats. Lying ones too!

What a ■■■■■■■ non event!

it’s allways easier to blame someone else for your balls up :smiley:

they are wingieng about the road but was that put there after they bought the house,i do’nt think so.

Well…I live in Sheffield, I live on a hill, I live opposite a Tesco to which the delivery trucks are inches away from parked cars and guess what…Yep, my handbrake stays on!

Funny how no lorries went past during the filming of the clip.

Also lost a bit of sympathy when I saw the caravan tow bar on the back, nothing against caravaners of course.

Unlikely the 7 year old was in any danger as he was probably in the car when they drove it over the edge.

I see the neighbours cars looks okay though …mind you, they’re not driving a Renault !!! :laughing: