Foreign trucks in services

Stupid Question. do they pay the £22.00 plus for parking overnight… W/end or can they just ignore the vehicle reconisation cameras.Cos I know a lota UK hauliers can’t pay those charges.

No idea if they all pay…And i doubt they would be chased up if they did’nt…But i have seen some pay when i’ve been waiting too pay.

Can’t or won’t?

I know that some of the biggest EU hauliers have accounts with services stations just like large UK based ones.

This is really a stupid question :smiley:

daftvader:
No idea if they all pay…And i doubt they would be chased up if they did’nt…But i have seen some pay when i’ve been waiting too pay.

Yeah I’ve definitely seen some of them pay but I’m sure some certainly don’t.

Rog270:
Stupid Question. do they pay the £22.00 plus for parking overnight… W/end or can they just ignore the vehicle reconisation cameras.Cos I know a lota UK hauliers can’t pay those charges.

Why tf are you bothered mate?
Good luck to them I say if they get away with it, anybody who can sucessfully do those robbing basts out of a few quid is ok by me.

quote…‘‘I know a lota UK hauliers can’t pay those charges’’…quote.

The word is WON’T mate not CAN’T, for various reasons from greed to not giving a ■■■■ about their driver’s welfare, …you should be more concerned about that maybe :bulb:

robroy:

Rog270:

Why tf are you bothered mate?
Good luck to them I say if they get away with it, anybody who can sucessfully do those robbing basts out of a few quid is ok by me.

quote…‘‘I know a lota UK hauliers can’t pay those charges’’…quote.

The word is WON’T mate not CAN’T, for various reasons from greed to not giving a [zb] about their driver’s welfare, …you should be more concerned about that maybe :bulb:

Something something union. But then again I think most of you were working men and women during the Thatcher regime. Now my history isn’t brilliant but I do know the unions were beaten into submission… Is that why drivers are so trepidant about unionising, because they tried it once? :neutral_face:

seen a fair few Norbert lads handing over ££ at wetherby a lot of times on a weekend.

I never paid parking, speeding or ■■■■ all else.
I had 3 different reg plates, unit, trailer, and kooiap, all legal on Dutch and Belgian motors, if that offends the many boring as ■■■■ foreign haters on here, brilliant …■■■■ on it! :sunglasses: :smiley:

robroy:
I never paid parking, speeding or [zb] all else.
I had 3 different reg plates, unit, trailer, and kooiap, all legal on Dutch and Belgian motors, if that offends the many boring as [zb] foreign haters on here, brilliant …■■■■ on it! :sunglasses: :smiley:

+1…man after my own heart… :slight_smile:

never paid a toll in Italy - just polizi money on repeat - eventually they give up and lift the barrier.

mind you that was in the 90’s

Yes, at our firm we pay the parking at MSA’s etc. as a matter of principle. Once someone forgot and we didn’t get a nasty letter, but I can’t say if that’s the exception or the rule. They could probably find us if they wanted to.

Certainly, if we forget anything like the hgv levy, congestion charge, or anything like that the fines definitely do find their way to us. :wink:

htmldude:
Something something union. But then again I think most of you were working men and women during the Thatcher regime. Now my history isn’t brilliant but I do know the unions were beaten into submission… Is that why drivers are so trepidant about unionising, because they tried it once? :neutral_face:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFS, you’ll start you know who off

I know a lot of our foreign clients have a snap sticker in the windscreen.

Dun the same myself in Italy. All the way to pomezia and back.Hit it 3 times then it photographs your vehicle… Next driver on his way out of Frazier’s.got stopped had to use DKV card to pay excess tolls…Did hear also since inception 220.000 foreign registered vehicles have not paid dart toll…

dieseldog999:

robroy:
I never paid parking, speeding or [zb] all else.
I had 3 different reg plates, unit, trailer, and kooiap, all legal on Dutch and Belgian motors, if that offends the many boring as [zb] foreign haters on here, brilliant …■■■■ on it! :sunglasses: :smiley:

+1…man after my own heart… :slight_smile:

Not to sound stupid but what’s a kooiap plate?

Kooiap is a lorry mounted forklift same as Moffett or Manitou.

Thank you Trucken.