Foreign news wanted?

Question:
Do the members of this forum want news posted here on subjects of importance to our Ex-pat members?

Hours of service rules for the US/Canada, the state of the NZ and Ozzy transport industries etc?

If yes, where would you like it? Here? Or in the main news forum?

Please answer below if you have any suggestions or comments.

I think that is a pretty good idea, I’d like to see it posted on this forum, but I guess we will go with the votes.

How about putting the Football results on here too? :smiley:

Your wish is my command oh moderator :wink:

But we shall see how the votes go. I’ve looked at the HOS rules over on trucknet USA, and they’re beyond my comprehension. I may ask you for a few translations :wink:

There’s alot of ‘stuff’ over here that needs translating into English!

Sometimes I wonder if I should start taking a translater with ME!..if only so the septics can understand things I am saying!..especially for the benefit of the ones that ask what language do we speak in England! :open_mouth:

Cliff Warby:
I think that is a pretty good idea, I’d like to see it posted on this forum, but I guess we will go with the votes.

Chelsea top of the premier league !!!

Chelsea 1 Man utd 0 :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :sunglasses:

C’mon you Blues

cheers

STEVE.

ATKIG11:

Cliff Warby:

Chelsea top of the premier league !!!

Chelsea 1 Man utd 0 :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :sunglasses:

C’mon you Blues

cheers

STEVE.

Top of the premier league?, Chelsea 1 Man U 0?..■■■■! thats the best chuffin’ news I have heard in Ages!!! Cheers Steve

All together now…

We Love you Chelsea, we do,
we love you Chelsea, we do
we love you Chelsea, we do.
Oh! Chelsea we love YOU!!!

C’MON YOU BLUES!!!

With all that money spent 1 goal cost ivan a lot of the the folding stuuff,ex pat red forever,ps the world do,nt stop the otherside of the M25 northern trucker for ever. :smiling_imp:

froggy:
With all that money spent 1 goal cost ivan a lot of the the folding stuuff,ex pat red forever

I would be too I f I supported Man U :laughing:

,ps the world do,nt stop the otherside of the M25 northern trucker for ever. :smiling_imp:

thought you said you are in the southern climes?, did you take a wrong turn off the mickey 25? :laughing:

cliff,yeah took wrong turning and just kept going :smiley: :smiley: .sunnier down here,-3 yesterday morning in UK nowhere near that but can see the snow on top of the pyreness :smiling_imp:

PS.did,nt leeds do well