Ford truck on m42

Unless i was hallucinating i seen a truck ive never seen before with a ford badge on it newish looking truck bit like a m.a.n tga pulling a orcun grey euroliner, anyone shed any light or shall i go to specseavers

There was summit in 1 of the truck mags a few month back about a ford artic , forgot the name of it but if it’s the same model apartantley they come from turkey ? Sort of an X style grille

Smoggie89:
forgot the name of it but if it’s the same model apartantley they come from turkey ? Sort of an X style grille

Ford Cargo.

Ford Cargo , made in Turkey

Been about in Eastern Europe and Russia for a cpl of years but now starting to see the long distance cab coming this way now .de rooy have some of the big cabed ones (not the one that has been posted) .don’t think they are going to do them in uk spec

Saw a silver one on foreign plates parked up in gateshead for a couple of days. Cab looked a bit narrow and cramped.

philberg182:
Ford Cargo , made in Turkey

Hmmm made in turkey just like the axor :open_mouth:

That one isn’t going to win any awards for nice looking lol

Smoggie89:
That one isn’t going to win any awards for nice looking lol

The funny thing the bigger wider cab version ain’t too bad I think the bumper will grow on you

i seen it on the m5 about 11ish. silver it was . yer if you thought the renault was a looker this ones a proper munter

http://www.commercialmotor.com/big-lorry-blog/new-ford-cargo-1846t-is-on-the-road--and-biglorryblog-has-the-full-story

I’ve just thrown up :neutral_face:

WOOHOOO! There you go!

I saw the Silver one today…

I like it :slight_smile:

Gawd that’s ugly. :open_mouth:

Found
On
Rubbish
Dump

Fix Or Repair Daily

Found On Roadside Dead

Shall I go on? :smiley:

Yep keep going…

Kate:
I saw the Silver one today…

I like it :slight_smile:

really!!! you been drinking?

I saw a silver one yesterday on the m74 southbound but the grill was different to the one pictured above .

Orkun is a Turkish haulage company, so it was a locally made truck. (to the driver anyway)

fingers:
i seen it on the m5 about 11ish. silver it was . yer if you thought the renault was a looker this ones a proper munter

http://www.commercialmotor.com/big-lorry-blog/new-ford-cargo-1846t-is-on-the-road--and-biglorryblog-has-the-full-story

Taken from the above comical motor link…
The Ford Cargo 1846T is now well-and-truly on the road and has all the features of power, comfort and durability inherent to the Ford Cargo’s ‘DNA’.

And it adds that its ‘Kinetic Design’ for the unique looking 1846T tractor reflects the concept of “Moving even when standing still” giving "…an impression of confidence and power at first sight.

EH? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:

I think it looks similar and as crap as the new Renault.

(And do Comical Motor have a spellcheck?? Judging by the spelling in the link i dont think they do)