Ford Motor Company Turkish Ford Cargo's

Hi all.

I have heard a rumour that Ford Motor Company (UK) has inported 2 turkish Cargo tractors (new shape). I hear one of them is “T300 FMC”, but know nothing of the other. Has anyone got any pictures, or information about these vehicles as I would love to get some pics of them.

Thanks in advance.

i saw this when i was in Istanbul in July. I know its not what youre looking for but thought you might like to see it anyway.

Hope this link helps Geezah smalllinks.com/5ON

I was in Turkey last year,and took some pics of the new cabbed vehicles,which I think are built under licence by Ottosan.

If you dig around on TN, you’ll find them.

Ken.

Like so:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=#254721

Ken.

Saw lots of the new Fords in Russia last week. Most were equipped for the construction industry - tippers, mixers - although I did see a few on general. Don’t know if it’s available as a tractor-unit, but it is quite a good-looking truck.

Try talking to these guys http://www.bwbsltd.co.uk/ they used to service and maintain the old Cargo’s that Ford were running. Chances are they’ll be looking after the new ones too, I’ve only ever seen T100FMC but only once, a year or two ago.

I’m not sure what they use them for though, the old Cargo’s used to pull a shortish box trailer IIRC or a single deck car transporter.