Ford bringing the Capri name back?

lancpudn:

Carryfast:
For someone who claims neutrality you seem be more than interested in lack of ‘compliance’.
Defying this all electric captive market scam is the only way to stop it.

There you go again with unfounded assumptions. Ignorant habit is that.

So you actually agree that manufacturers should be allowed to continue offering the choice of ICE powered vehicles possibly including the use of fossil fuel ?.

Never mind about the rights and wrongs of the Capri being an EV, it’s the fact it’s hideous that bothers me

Sent from my Note 13P using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

lancpudn:

Carryfast:
For someone who claims neutrality you seem be more than interested in lack of ‘compliance’.

So you actually agree that manufacturers should be allowed to continue offering the choice of ICE powered vehicles possibly including the use of fossil fuel ?.

Have you considered the possibility that lancpudn is actually a Chinese troll?

They won’t be taking any of my hard earned

the nodding donkey:

Carryfast:

Who cares.I’m just waiting for an answer to the question.

the nodding donkey:

Carryfast:

lancpudn:

Carryfast:

Nah just a Lancashire lad that likes to keep abreast of whats happening in the new world order of cars, I’d go as far as to say the vast majority of new electric car buyers post 2030 will be buying Chinese BEV’s.

Carryfast:

the nodding donkey:

Carryfast:

Who cares what the heck you think, You’ll have a long wait then.

lancpudn:

Carryfast:

the nodding donkey:

Who cares what the heck you think, You’ll have a long wait then.
[/quote]
You don’t seem to want to answer the question for ‘some’ reason.Strange when you’ve stated that you’re supposedly neutral on the issue of ICE powered vehicles v EV’s.

#lancpudn
1st rule of trucknet
Don’t engage in any discussion/debate with Carryfart, he will bore you into submission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOG47:
#lancpudn
1st rule of trucknet
Don’t engage in any discussion/debate with Carryfart, he will bore you into submission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL It took me a while to find that out but I’m done with his ridiculous assumptions & ramblings.

I had a Capri that I wrote off hitting a concrete plant pot down at Tony’s cafe
Didn’t really miss it , I’d bring back the cortina , had 1600e , gt , 2.3 ghia , good cars , the gt cost £150 & regularly did Grantham to Motherwell , best car for the money I think I’ve ever owned

Funnily enough, I was out for a drink with my girlfriend earlier today and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when a Ford Capri turned up across the road.

Harry Monk:
Funnily enough, I was out for a drink with my girlfriend earlier today and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when a Ford Capri turned up across the road.

LOL

Harry Monk:

A white Capri? Today?

That’s obviously photoshopped.