For those of us not going to tonights party

… can we be naughty on the site tonight :open_mouth: as I ASSUME :unamused: all the site admin & moderators are going to be otherwise engaged :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
… can we be naughty on the site tonight :open_mouth: as I ASSUME :unamused: all the site admin & moderators are going to be otherwise engaged :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

think again I’m still here :wink: :wink:

You mean like stay up late after our bed-time :question: :laughing:

mrs mix:

ROG:

DARN :exclamation:
:astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you’re good Rog,we’ll let you stay up to 11pm.
Then it’s off to bed with a glass of hot milk and a cookie. :laughing: :laughing:

Who’s Cookie :question:

gsm31:
If you’re good Rog,we’ll let you stay up to 11pm.
Then it’s off to bed with a glass of hot milk and a cookie. :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:
Who’se Cookie :question:

I think that is Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver :laughing:

mrs mix:

well pam i think your slipping cos ive seen one or two things in this forum that you obviously havent… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so have i

I’ve seen 'em too. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

hope the wife does’nt check on recent web visits :blush: :blush: :blush:

Coffeeholic:

Or maybe “seen 'er too” would be more accurate :bulb:

maybe not a free for all tonight just got bounced :laughing: :laughing:

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

Or maybe “seen 'er too” would be more accurate :bulb:

Indeed. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And then there is the situation in Bully’s Bar as well. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: