For the shuttle bus at eurotunnel

Going to get a couple of t-shirts printed up with this on…might get some done in PL/BG/RO/CZ/SK/HU/EST/SLO/F/B/NL/DE/AU/I (have i missed anyone) see if i can’t sell some :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

O YEAH … GB too :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

RDC talk…

Say’s that the French get through less bars of soap per person than anyone else in the EU.

Glad i no longer have to endure the smell.Must be pretty fresh in this weather

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:
Glad i no longer have to endure the smell.Must be pretty fresh in this weather

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yourhavingalarf:
RDC talk…

Say’s that the French get through less bars of soap per person than anyone else in the EU.

They must be having just fresh water showers then, judging by the steady stream with their holdalls heading for the sanitaires every evening in the routiers. Even the ones that only have one or two. :slight_smile:

Spardo:

yourhavingalarf:
RDC talk…

They must be having just fresh water showers then, judging by the steady stream with their holdalls heading for the sanitaires every evening in the routiers. Even the ones that only have one or two. :slight_smile:

Relax…

The same odious whiffs pervaded my airspace when I tramped in the UK as well as the rest of Europe.

Spardo:

yourhavingalarf:
RDC talk…

Started as a story in the Sun I think.
Tis true apparently, that the French had much less use of soap and took far fewer baths than in the UK. And the Sun wasn’t lying.

The article failed to point out the higher use of showers and shower gels…

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:

Spardo:

yourhavingalarf:
RDC talk…

Started as a story in the Sun I think.
Tis true apparently, that the French had much less use of soap and took far fewer baths than in the UK. And the Sun wasn’t lying.

The article failed to point out the higher use of showers and shower gels…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Deodorant is cited as the advertising industry’s greatest triumph… there was a time when folk didn’t realise that there was a real stigma and shame in human beings having a natural scent. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
Deodorant is cited as the advertising industry’s greatest triumph… there was a time when folk didn’t realise that there was a real stigma and shame in human beings having a natural scent. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Victorians had a bath once a year whether they needed it or not,

Before that they had a bath on their wedding day

You can imagine Henry 8th between belches, fetch me another wife, this one is a bit fishy

Pheromones,anyone? Have I spelt it right?