For the rock and roll boys

Photobucket

thank you euromat for telling me how to upload pics :smiley: :smiley:
i was shocked :open_mouth: the other day when at swindon t/s i was readin the paper when these 2 came in and parked like that ■■ i just wondered if it was normal to park that far from eachother or do you reckon they had a barny ■■

Bloody hell…do think they don"t like each other by any chance :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: probably had a lovers tiff! i know another company that also park like that cos they dont get on, imagine touring for several months with colleagues you hate! you can tell the black ones cos they are abandoned and the drivers are either in catering or the pub! :laughing:

maybe one likes rock the other roll :smiley:

'kin hell, he must snore very loudly :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

boring head on Perhaps they were expecting more of their trucks and they had a specific parking arrangement in place? boring head off :blush:

We refer to this company by a slightly different name but unfortunately the auto-censor won’t let me tell you what that name is.

bunch of tossers to work for and their drivers are so far up their own :unamused:

( language edit ) jd

maverick72:
bunch of tossers to work for and their drivers are so far up their own :unamused:

its the drivers egos that need the space to park up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

( language edit in quote ) jd

why do you say that, maverick?

maverick72:

( language edit ) jd

Perhaps you just didn’t get along with them, every company has its own ethos and if you don’t fit in, then you don’t fit in. I am sure there are lots of firms I wouldn’t fit into too.

This is easy, one truck has sound and the other has light on, so its a safe gap, the AV truck is in another truck park and the backline truck is late.

I had to pull one of these trucks up the metal trackway at V fest chelmsford this year after he got stuck.

drew128:
and the backline truck is late.

typical backline, first away probably stopped for a kip cos last in, and overslept :unamused:

oh hang on, thats me on this tour :laughing: , must of been held up somewhere!!!

drew128:
… and the backline truck is late.

Seen you R&R chaps refer to this a few times…but what is a “back line”■■

bullitt:

drew128:

Back line is the band gear, drums, guitars and keyboards in a nutshell. If the back line is in a trailer, then its probably got the risers, bit of set and back stage dressing room cases. On a one truck production tour the back line is on the dance floor at the front or piled on top of the speaker wall. The best back line comes in card board boxes, don’t it Matt :smiley:

Cheers Drew…sounds like a whole new world to me!! :wink:

drew128:

bullitt:

drew128:

Back line is the band gear, drums, guitars and keyboards in a nutshell. If the back line is in a trailer, then its probably got the risers, bit of set and back stage dressing room cases. On a one truck production tour the back line is on the dance floor at the front or piled on top of the speaker wall. The best back line comes in card board boxes, don’t it Matt :smiley:

dance floor? were all megas dont you know!!!

personally i dont like doing backline cos its always bloody arkward sized cases that NEVER fit!!! give me my set carts any day :laughing: the best backline comes in someone elses truck drew :laughing:

example this load is backline, then 2 carts full of marshall amps with wardrobe on the back end with the support bands drum risers tipped up right on the back

euromat:

drew128:

bullitt:

drew128:

Megas Mat, I remember the days when Trans Am have old step frames and thy were lucky if the tour got a full set of ramps. When I get back to the UK I have a photo album with some snaps, I will scan them, the times when Mickie Bird was there and all trucks were flat tops. Not to mention and its a few years back we lost a trailer load on Metallica when the driver crashed while being fettled.

Thy don’t know your born Mat with yer flash new trucks

drew128:

euromat:

drew128:

bullitt:

drew128:

Megas Mat, I remember the days when Trans Am have old step frames and thy were lucky if the tour got a full set of ramps. When I get back to the UK I have a photo album with some snaps, I will scan them, the times when Mickie Bird was there and all trucks were flat tops. Not to mention and its a few years back we lost a trailer load on Metallica when the driver crashed while being fettled.

Thy don’t know your born Mat with yer flash new trucks

ahh good old mickie bird done a few drives with him he could tell a few tales :wink: