For the love of God!

How the hell did he pull this off! :unamused: :unamused:

Answers on a post card !

Freemasons maybe :laughing: :open_mouth:

southwales-eveningpost.co.uk … story.html

What I wanna know is, who is the victim of the vicar speeding and why are they getting £20■■?

Can I be the victim of someones speeding to get money off them??

I’ve just accepted 3 points and £100 fine , my crime , 35 mph in a 30 (alphraham/ Nantwich a41 ) at 0305 on a Sunday morning , dropping the missus off spoke to a friend who was a brief , advised just to accept , I was speeding after all , some counties 35 I’d of got away with Cheshire /north wales and some others not so . Does my nut when you see persistent offenders 'get away with it ’ . Was it mr.flintoff who got done and got away with it because he felt threatened by paparazzi ?

Ban him…How can he possibly of learnt his lesson,he’s been caught 4 times.He obviously has friends in 'high’places.
I will use that excuse “effect my spiritual health” too,as I have to get to the local before last orders to drink spirits to my health.?.. :laughing:

Peaky Blinder:
Ban him…How can he possibly of learnt his lesson,he’s been caught 4 times.He obviously has friends in 'high’places.
I will use that excuse “effect my spiritual health” too,as I have to get to the local before last orders to drink spirits to my health.?.. :laughing:

If god is now deemed to exist in UK law, then we might just as well go and live in Saudi! The magistrate should be sacked. Robert :open_mouth:

i got away with 6 point about 10 years ago for 145 on the m1 and an average speed of 110.2mph for 2.5 miles so yes it can be done, all you do is throw yourself on their merciful nature and pray to the big man!

guess he is just better connected than some :open_mouth: