For stobarts drivers

been a fact for a while that stobies have done a decent bid for contract on foxs biscuits dist.
any stobies guys have any news on this.think its gonna work from warrington.
recent rumour is its gonna be awarded to stobies.please any genuine info would be a good help as this effects my job.cheers

firstpotatohead:
been a fact for a while that stobies have done a decent bid for contract on foxs biscuits dist.
recent rumour is its gonna be awarded to stobies.please any genuine info would be a good help as this effects my job.cheers

I might be wrong, but, I thought Bibby had got that job ?

I seem to remember reading something about two recent contract wins for Bibby, and, Fox`s was one of them…

I’ve heard a couple of drivers doing runs out of burtons biscuits over nr Liverpool don’t know if burtons and fox are connected in any way so don’t shoot me down I’m only passing on info

Kirk Ella 71:
I’ve heard a couple of drivers doing runs out of burtons biscuits over nr Liverpool don’t know if burtons and fox are connected in any way so don’t shoot me down I’m only passing on info

Burtons is a DHL job, notsure if they are connected with Foxs, arent Fox`s part of Northern Foods ?

Burtons is a DHL job, notsure if they are connected with Foxs, arent Fox`s part of Northern Foods ?
[/quote]
Yes…

perkibre:

Yes…
[/quote]
no not part of northern foods and bibbys dont have it,thanks though
its stobies or no one
just wondering if any one from stobbies had heard anything before we at foxs do
guite important to me as it means whether or not i have a job anymore…cheers

First potato are you one of fox…s batley drivers by any chance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

eft.com/general-supply-chain … s-contract

billybigrig:
http://www.eft.com/general-supply-chain/bibby-distribution-secures-halo-foods-contract

ok i see where the bibbys thing comes from
foxs confect and biscuits are 2 diff companies
foxs biscuits are part of 2sfg…do all the chickens for tesco and stuff like that

firstpotatohead:

billybigrig:
Supply Chain | Reuters Events | Supply Chain & Logistics Business Intelligence

ok i see where the bibbys thing comes from
foxs confect and biscuits are 2 diff companies
foxs biscuits are part of 2sfg…do all the chickens for tesco and stuff like that

Gotcha, I had forgot about 2Sisters buying NF, sorry about that !!!

I knew Id seen something to do with Bibby+Foxs, shame it was a different Fox, teach me to read something with one eye :blush:

Good luck who ever takes over, I`d of thought you would be TUPEd over though :wink:

firstpotatohead:

i might be wrong, but i’m sure we use English on this forum.
is there any chance you could give it a shot.
thanks for your time.

ive heard stobarts have bid and won the contract for the queens carriage and also the queen will now have to travel to balmoral on the stobart train.

the carriage is getting wrapped as we speak.

ive also heard stobart have won our local milk round and the floats are getting wrapped as we speak.

jessicas dad:
ive also heard stobart have won our local milk round and the floats are getting wrapped as we speak.

you’re late.
ours have been done, and they pay us a pound a pint.