For Sally - the original one from the old board, that is!

After much checking and digging around, I’ve confirmed that the “Sally” who was using your old name was part of a multiple-username scam and was subject to an indefinate ban anyway…so you have the title back!!! :grimacing:

It will have changed automatically on the posts you’ve already made…and to log in use exactly the same passwords etc. that you registered on this board with, just with the original name! :wink:

Now don’t you dare be a stranger…, and make sure you log-in, cos I’m about to send you a private message using our new poncey board. :sunglasses:

L.x.

ps.If anyone has any problems with this, pm me. :wink:

Now don’t you dare be a stranger…, and make sure you log-in, cos I’m about to send you a private message using our new poncey board. :sunglasses:

Oh yeh!!!..some private message that was!!! :astonished: :astonished: I’m still trying to get my jaw up from the floor here, you little monkey!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And thanks for my “old” name back (old■■?..mmmmm…yes, thats me!!). A “multiple-username” eh■■?..sound s a bit rude that! :laughing:
Catch ya later Lucy. :wink:

you little monkey!!!

Less of the little. Rikki’s at least 6ft tall!! :grimacing:

Rikkis’s at least 6ft tall!! :laughing:

Yeh, Lucy… but thats only when he’s wearing your old fluffy penguin slippers!!!:lol::lol::lol:

(And anyone who wants to know about the fluffy penguin slippers??..just don’t ask!!!..its a long story!!! :laughing: :laughing: )

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’d forgotten about them!!!

I remember now…they were HERE!!![/i][/url]

Having just caught up with this thread and the penguin slippers, im still sat here laughing. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i remember that post from the 1st time round

…and that was quite a long time ago, bigguss!!!:lol: Are we getting older by the minute or what?? :cry:
Good to see you’re still a wanderers fan :wink: …I always knew you had good taste!!! :laughing: :laughing: