For sale.

One ALDI carrier bag and contents, which include: grease covered (once) high viz vest, one pebble (guaranteed to induce limp when placed in shoe), one (non functioning) blue tooth earpiece and a (car) sat nav with no bridge heights stored.
Open to offers, just send me a pm. No longer needed due to me becoming a FTW! :smiley:

Welcome to the club of elite drivers fella :sunglasses:

Try pm.ing Dipperdave, he can dress up as an agency limper and do a bit of role play with his Mrs.
He can be doing the businesss while she shouts out things like, “No work for you this week you ■■■■, as you wouldn’t do that Scotch run last Fri” or “It’s January what do you expect” Oh yes yes’’
And he could say ''Ooohh That suits me as I like to choose when I work"
Don’t know where I’m going with this so I’ll let it go :blush: :laughing:

robroy:
Try pm.ing Dipperdave, he can dress up as an agency limper and do a bit of role play with his Mrs.
He can be doing the businesss while she shouts out things like, “No work for you this week you [zb], as you wouldn’t do that Scotch run last Fri” or “It’s January what do you expect” Oh yes yes’’

Harsh but true.
Although I too am a FTW but could still pull off a limp if I needed the flexibility and freedom to work whenever the phone rang. The wife and I are currently using role play in the boudoir, shes dresses in a wonder woman outfit and im playing the riddler role in one of her leotards.

Hmmm I too am not sure where im going with this so well done CC76 on healing your limp and joining the ranks of proper drivers. Ironicaly we have also done the captain caveman roleplay but instead of a club the wife was carrying a rampant rabbit. I played the submissive part in that scenario and my screams of yabba dabba doooo could be heard for miles.

Dipper_Dave:

robroy:
He can be doing the businesss while she shouts out things like, “No work for you this week you [zb], as you wouldn’t do that Scotch run last Fri” or “It’s January what do you expect” Oh yes yes’’

Harsh but true.
Although I too am a FTW but could still pull off a limp if I needed the flexibility and freedom to work whenever the phone rang. The wife and I are currently using role play in the boudoir, shes dresses in a wonder woman outfit and im playing the riddler role in one of her leotards.

Hmmm I too am not sure where im going with this so well done CC76 on healing your limp and joining the ranks of proper drivers. Ironicaly we have also done the captain caveman roleplay but instead of a club the wife was carrying a rampant rabbit. I played the submissive part in that scenario and my screams of yabba dabba doooo could be heard for miles.

There was me thinking that in your role play you would be needing a bull for the missus to ride whilst you were tied to a chair as the pathetic one with the plastic bag over your head !
But what do I know that goes on behind the frilly curtains

Think thats rodeo play with an asphyxiation twist.
Not to be confused with the overused rodeo shag joke of taking your missus from behind and whispering into her ear “your mums a better ride than you” then holding on for dear life.
Surprisingly this joke doesnt work with Jeremy Kyle auditionees or most parts of Norwich…

Dipper_Dave:
or most parts of Norwich…

Now why do I have the sound of duelling banjos ringing in my ear …

sellercentre.ebay.co.uk

Captain Caveman 76:
One ALDI carrier bag and contents, which include: grease covered (once) high viz vest, one pebble (guaranteed to induce limp when placed in shoe), one (non functioning) blue tooth earpiece and a (car) sat nav with no bridge heights stored.
Open to offers, just send me a pm. No longer needed due to me becoming a FTW! :smiley:

Are you going to be like other FTWs on here and start slagging off agency even though you used to do it?

Conor:

Captain Caveman 76:

So no more being able to take time off when you want it, having to stick at the job even though you hate it and if you are in Hull as your forum logo suggests, working for a quid an hour more than the national minimum wage in 4 weeks time being paid ÂŁ2/hr less than the agency workers that come into where you work.

Are you going to be like other FTWs on here and start slagging off agency even though you used to do it?

Absolutely correct on all points apart from crap wages, being paid less than agency, and hating the job.
I will admit to being undecided on the agency bashing. For now anyway! :grimacing:

Conor:

Captain Caveman 76:

although full time myself I have been agency as I stated before,but I was going to say FTW,[full time wxxxxr]lol

What a ridiculous and inane post in the first place :open_mouth: :unamused:

Immigrant:
http://sellercentre.ebay.co.uk

Another pointless link post from irritant.

Thank you please.

dri-diddly-iver:

Agency…

Congrats Cavey, hope it all goes well for you… :smiley:
Can I inquire if this came about from you doing some agency work for that firm?
The reason I ask is that while some knock gammy leg limpers, it is a good way to network, especially if you’re new to the game.

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats Cavey, hope it all goes well for you… :smiley:
Can I inquire if this came about from you doing some agency work for that firm?
The reason I ask is that while some knock gammy leg limpers, it is a good way to network, especially if you’re new to the game.

Cheers E8B.
I’ve been on permanent placement here for a while now, then a couple of weeks ago they asked if I wanted a permanent job. I’ve had my c+e for less than two years, only ever done agency but kept being offered jobs by the companies I was with. Always turned them down because I wanted to try different things (or I didn’t want the job but was too polite to say!)
This is a dead man’s shoes post though. Good money, good kit, good job. I’d have been mad to turn them down.
Would definitely recommend limping for any newbie, just to get a feel for what’s out there if nothing else.

I can highly recommend limping as a good way to get a start. Perhaps even a great way to get ones stacked shoe in the door.

The tricky decision comes when comparing rate and accepting the full time position. Usually always best to take a slight pay drop and full time gig when looking at the big picture even if just for the experience and better tracking of one’s legs.

Lifelong agency men will disagree but that’s between them and the flexibility of their limp.

dri-diddly-iver:

Think they call it humour mate. :bulb: :smiley:

My humour is fantastic but that original post was absolutely ridiculous, stupid and totally pointless :unamused:

dri-diddly-iver:
My humour is fantastic but that original post was absolutely ridiculous, stupid and totally pointless :unamused:

For you sir. :grimacing:

2016-03-15-18-02-21--1618606634.jpg