For sale or swap

Can someone tell me why i cannot post on the above.uk tramp has an auction that i wanted to bid on, but there is a notice that say i must use the email of the poster…yet there are others bidding, and there is no way to post…i believe i can post on every site so dont know why this is any different…btw i am signed in and have been posting today…can you please explain.

You can’t usually post on that Sale or Swap forum afaik TB.
The auction thread was transferred from the main forum I think.

Btw…Am I being a bit slow here, and are you on a wind up? :smiley:
Wtf does a man with your vast experience need with a sat nav that does everything except wipe the driver’s arse ? :smiley:
I had you down as a Trucker’s Atlas man.
Even I just use one with a bog standard car sat nav, and I’m an amateur compared to you. :smiley:

As far as I’m aware you should be able to reply in that forum, I’ve just tested it and had no problems.

Anyway I’ve moved it to Bullies so you shouldn’t have any problems now, I’ve no idea if the auctions still on though.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=149420

Thanks tachograph…there was`nt a POST note there…there is now…thanks for sorting it.

Rob, Firstly, why have an auction site, where people cant post a bid…■■ where others certainly have…wake up man i know sometimes work loads get to you, but even you cant be so niaeve…ha ha ( kidding mate )
In answer to your question, No i dont really need one, but love a bargain, why even yesterday i bought 2 packs of mozarella for £1…lol i dont usually need a sat nav a quick glance at the map will take me to the town, but as we get older our legs get fed up of keep climbing up and down asking directions …depending on where we are, most Industrial estates are well signposted abroad…not so much in this country though, and i have had a sat nav for years, but not had to use it much…i dont want to be left behind in the modern technology and my old one works but is not compatable…if i dont win the bid ( uk tramp is sympathetic towards me anyway ) ha ha …i can easily do without…or continue using my old one but with a map at hand…