For Lucy

You once asked for this kind of photo. Here you go. Taken today at Karkkila. My vehicle managed also to get into picture or at least it’s drive axle.

THANKS Kyrbo ,a nice picture of a stralias and trailer, selfloader,

That can’t be Finland. :open_mouth:
Where’s the snow? :confused:
Where’s Santa? :cry:
Why aren’t there any Reindeer? :frowning:

Nice pic tho’ :wink:

KW:

Nice pic tho’ :wink:

Reindeers are with Santa at Korvatunturi and they are having a break till next Christmas. I gues that reindeers took all the snow to the northern Finland or polar bears ate it all. :wink: :smiley:

I can post some pics with snow if that makes you feel more comfortable. :wink:

Cheers for that Kyrbo…I’m in and out the yard a lot still despite being on Maternity Leave for a few months, so I’ll print it off for our Fleet Manager to add to his collection - it’ll encourage him to start hassling for some of those self-loaders for us! :wink:

I wonder if that’s actually one of their own or whether it’s a subbie? (Not that I’d expect you to know, btw, it was a rhetorical question… :wink: ) If it is one of ours, then I’m not at all sure about the new livery…! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice Truck :smiley:

Good photo, although agree with Lucy not to sure on the coulour scheme.
Keep them coming :slight_smile:

Lucy:
If it is one of ours, then I’m not at all sure about the new livery…! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like a Licorice Allsort :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
[
Looks like a Licorice Allsort :wink: :smiley:

I like them, and I like it.

BTW Coffee, the washer got back safely and it works a treat (saw one on sale at £430 special offer in Nottingham, this one cost £160 delivered. Nobody’s had a container nicked, have they?), but had to drop it off at home and go back for the dogs!

Salut, David.

KW:

lol

Nice pic tho’

agreed

Lucy:
I wonder if that’s actually one of their own or whether it’s a subbie? (Not that I’d expect you to know, btw, it was a rhetorical question… :wink: ) If it is one of ours, then I’m not at all sure about the new livery…! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think it’s their own. There wasn’t any other operator name on the cab than Containerships and their hometown Helsinki. I can’t remember how long they have been using that livery but I’m quite sure it isn’t “new” livery. At least one can spot them easily on the road :slight_smile:

Thanks Kyrbo…I’ll have to ask next time I’m down the yard. Our livery is - and always has been - just yellow with the stickers on…in fact you can see it in the picture on THIS thread. :open_mouth:

I always thought the Finnish trucks would be the same, or white (but still with stickers) like some of the Russian pictures I’ve seen - we’ve got one white one too, god knows why.
You learn something new every day, eh? :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: