For Euromat

They are waiting for you Matt :laughing:

new trailers?

theyre not new trailers, prob gone for repairs/M.O.T’s.
we are flat out soon so they wont be there long!

Was that taken at Roy Humphrey?

by the look of them, none are them spanish piles of â– â– â– â–  with a lecitrailer badge on so ill take them!!!

yes that will be humphreys yard, like kindle said they will be in for mot ready for the madness this year!

how many trucks an trailers does your firm operate?

i need to get on the blower to your lot about a job.

gogzy:

would love a job touring the world with mat and kindle :stuck_out_tongue: sadly I live nowhere near suffolk

Lycanthrope, it doesn’t matter where you live.

A couple of my mates are on Transam.
Herbie lives in Cornwall, Phil in Banbury, and Ray lives in Australia! (He comes over for a season).

All of the firms, Redburn, EST, Transam etc have drivers from all over.

Lycanthrope:

gogzy:

would love a job touring the world with mat and kindle :stuck_out_tongue: sadly I live nowhere near suffolk

you live a â– â– â– â–  sight closer than me lol, i live like half an hour from edinburgh lol, but if im gonna be away for weeks at a time i wouldnt care how far to go.if im away for a month and spend 100 quid on the train or 120 on fuel for the car it works out the same as id spend goin to work up here except the pay is way way better. folk wonder why these guys love their job.

well thanks for the info :slight_smile: something to think about. Unemployed at the moment so looking for anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Lycanthrope:
well thanks for the info :slight_smile: something to think about. Unemployed at the moment so looking for anything :stuck_out_tongue:

give them a call, aslong as ur available full time and dont mind being away for long periods with other drivers most of the time then u should be fine, im gonna give them a callin the morning to see what they say.

there are 5 new daf 105 ssc sit in chassis cab at great blakenham waiting to go to trans am

thats just the first order of the year!

dazzler, phil doesnt work for us anymore, he now works for xl video!! he is on strictly with me though, if you want me to pass on your regards, drop me a pm!!

gogzy:

Lycanthrope:

give them a call, aslong as ur available full time and dont mind being away for long periods with other drivers most of the time then u should be fine, im gonna give them a callin the morning to see what they say.

don’t really think I have the experience for touring the world yet, only had licence 6months :stuck_out_tongue:

Lycanthrope:

gogzy:

Lycanthrope:

don’t really think I have the experience for touring the world yet, only had licence 6months :stuck_out_tongue:

ive only had my class 1 since august 08, and my class 2 since september 07, i wouldnt let that put it past you, plus from what carl said to me im pretty sure you can pick and choose when you work but obviously you dont get paid when you dont work and if your a newbie to it they dont let you loose on your own so you can basically learn from the other drivers… so i wouldnt let the lack of experience stop you, on that front.

euromat:
dazzler, phil doesnt work for us anymore, he now works for xl video!! he is on strictly with me though, if you want me to pass on your regards, drop me a pm!!

You have a pm Mat.

Dazzler:

euromat:

You have a pm Mat.

not received one mate… :question:

euromat:

Dazzler:

euromat:

You have a pm Mat.

not received one mate… :question:

Have just sent another PM, although this time, I’ve checked to see that it has been sent :blush:

Daz